Need a gem to boost my energy

The market is up, but I'm not thrilled because my coins aren't performing well. When am I going to be wealthy user??? Did i do anything wrong? Tell me

Attached: images (100).jpg (294x296, 13.27K)

Link ser

tg@monkebizbsc
OOOH OOH AHAH AH AH AH OOH OOH AH AH AH AH

Attached: 1648471093749.jpg (828x552, 48.25K)

cmc just got back to the team, we're on track for the listing
come save trees with us while you trade

Attached: frogex.jpg (600x500, 46.04K)

dude literally everything is sinking, you better start investigating in defi or you will end up working in a in a fucking macdonalds

Probably after you Buy FrogeX

Attached: n9jz9oAW.jpg (1280x1280, 93.18K)

shit coin

If you know, you know

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (600x600, 44.87K)

What da fuck is that shit coin

explain yourself

Boo! Fuck you! Loser.
Fucker.
Bastard.
Son of a bitch

Try buying plug, iost, zil, atom, juno user and if it's not effective then the problem is yourself

Attached: images - 2022-03-28T213030.596.jpg (524x524, 36.25K)

Have you tried staking user? Find some superchargers and slurp. That should give you all the energy you want.

Attached: images.jpg (263x192, 10.73K)

Maybe you should wait till most alts go 300%. Retards like you love buying the peak and selling out when it dips. As for me I am bagging MUST and MATIC

What da fuck, how much do you pay for supercharge user

The user is high on weed. wtf is supercharger?

This is huge user, am certain is flexible. Fixed apy is more reliable dude

You need to Dyor that user and you'll know what the chad is saying. Sometimes using your brain is enough

Buying shitcoins. Plebs like you will miss out on fwt. Not that I care.

I guess FOMOed at it's peak. Avoid panic selling and buy into solid gems like MANA MUST and GALA. these gaming tokens are going to do well in coming weeks.

Sorry FWT trannie, I bought MUST because it has a better tech and an amazing gaming platform

+1 on this. I enjoy fixed 300% APY on Cometh swap by staking PSP. I will explore other options as the pool just got bigger with more pairs added

The recently concluded tournament was a blast. I got to learn and enhance my skills ahead of the main battle.

Do your fucking research retard. Y'all jeets always fail to recognise a good opportunity.

Gaming has been the new trend, this is just a piece of the iceberg. Most of them will go parabolic at the peak of the bull run

Fwt is a gem and has good tech and fundamentals too. What about MUST? I didn't hear that man. Don't be too one sided. You can diversify your gem

Fingers crosses annon. I'm exploring the world of p2e for some quick profit. These bags are strongly based for good profits.

If I am diversifing, then I would rather go for MATIC because I am staking in MATIC MUST pool on Cometh swap