HOW CAN HE SLAP

Attached: 1621873958.jpg (941x1397, 504.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WILL SMITH INU.

Contract: 0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf

Attached: PSX_20220328_004117.jpg (1353x1276, 298.05K)

KEEP MY WIFES NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
tg@monkebizbsc

Attached: HOWCANHESLAP.jpg (780x439, 41.33K)

Man it's fucking brutal what happened to him.
Once upon a time, I actually liked the movies/shows he did. They had their moments. Now look how far he's fallen. How did this happen? Was it because he's black? Or was it the wife?

lol, yeah have the same feeling. Will smith outstayed his welcome so to speak.

Also, to any user dumb enough to fall for it. Don't buy this shit, it's a honeypot kek.

Cuck rage. His wife can cuck him, but Rock crossed the cuck-line, and this 3rd Rock From the Star actor went into cuck rage. Cucks do this all the time and it's confused with white-knighting. It's not white-knighting.

shut the fuck up you stupid msm watching npc's.
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

I think it was real.
>Cut audio
>the loud outburst that had the room silent
>Chris Rock took about 40 secs to collect himself and was stammering over his words as he was getting back to the program.

Massive top signal

yeah, it's him trying to defend his own honour after the whole 'my wife fucked my sons friends" debacle. He didnt wanna come over as a cuck but made himself the ultimate cuck

Just fomoed

Attached: 1648415942658.jpg (454x564, 55.66K)

Hollywood PR people used to be able to handle this kind of silliness. More proof of the creativity/brain drain of the whole industry. The whole thing has gone full-retard, and it's not even funny retard type shit - just WTF retard type shit.

Haha, ya're wasting ur money on the trash and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Big Town Chef

>P2E Farming in cooking Metaverse game
>Doxxed Team
>Each avatar NFT will have different lookss and unique skills attributes

Pretty much, by marrying her he basically welded his own ego to his wife's reputation. Besides the instincts for ensuring paternity, being cucked is humiliating partly because another man is 'tainting' her (and Will's ego) with his salty mess. Then the joke about how she's bald/ugly hit a nerve and triggered the rage, and the fact it's due to alopecia gave him 'justification' to vent that rage by framing it as defending her honour.

It's a top signal for the petrodollar, American cultural export, unipolar command of oil, and oil. It is intensely bullish for BTC bullish BTC is bullish for XMR

don't underestimate what women can do to a successful man

Attached: silco.jpg (559x315, 31.62K)

>defending her honour.
An unfaithful wife has no honour. The correct way to regain it is with an honour killing.

Attached: OscarsSoBlack.jpg (1075x1427, 432.1K)

sneed

>Any Forums

Idk dude. It would be far more bearish for the petrodollar if people just forgot about American culture completely.

Of course in a general trend that is happening, Oscars ratings go down each year, but this specific incident is rather bullish because it got people interested. Maybe they'll turn the Oscars into some WWE type event where obviously staged, but exciting bullshit gets people to tune in.

I know it sounds retarded but wwe probably sounded retarded when it was first proposed yet McMahon is a billionaire

Who slaps like that?

>Black on Black crime
>Cops not doing anything about it
>Art imitates life