EU set to ban unhosted wallets

what THE FUCK are the greens doing, are they fucking retarded?
twitter.com/paddi_hansen/status/1507741922814791686
twitter.com/EuCInitiative/status/1507048266147504134

Attached: unhosted.jpg (592x388, 64.27K)

It's over

this is wonderful news. a new financial system where yuros are not permitted is a dream world.

>17/ What is concerning is that this time, different from the POW-ban in the MiCA regulation, the Council (member states) seems to be on the same page with the EU Parliament on these issues (no threshold for crypto transfers, crackdown on unhosted wallets etc.).
fuck you, i just wanted to make it

Attached: dw.jpg (225x225, 12.4K)

The „greens“ are the globohomo party and behind every step towards dystopia.

Sounds jewish kikery.

Eurocucks will just take it in the ass as usual. Many will even embrace whatever assfuckery is being introduced.

The eternal cucks

Attached: npcmeme.jpg (976x549, 55.3K)

you cannot and will not stop it. any attempt to even voice the slightest resistance, you will be shouted down and called mean names.
protip: you cant

checked but watch me cunt
greens are absolutely delusional and were wrong on every single issue so far

Attached: unhosted.jpg (598x2573, 393.39K)

Nah im dex thanks

Attached: unhosted2.jpg (598x2843, 362.46K)

im not givng anyone any information with anything

Not true. They can pump our bags, they just cant use their bags, lmao.

so, what's the problem? looks like a nothingburger unless you want to evade taxes

HEY! Come and see Avoteo
>Presale 2 live
>Team doxxed
>11k+ members
>Get a rare edition NFT for investing $500

did you ever tried taking it in the ass? it feels suprisingly good

When you realize the green party is just the communists dressed up as environmentalists, it all makes sense.

Collectivists will never be ok with losing control. There'll say it's about energy usage, because that's what the Muppet show will be convinced with, but it's always about the slow walk into authoritarian leftist shitscape.

Feels good to not be in the EU

Attached: dealwithitbrit.png (443x284, 179.23K)

The main problem is how does one invest in assets that are not listed on CEX's ?

good goy.

>When you realize the green party is just the communists dressed up as environmentalists, it all makes sense.
We call them watermelons here, green on the outside red on the inside

Lack of custody and centralization were the two issues crypto is supposed to solve you colossal retard.

this

finally no more shitcoins

theres so much money in crypto and so many powerful people with billions, how can they allow this stupid shit?

You don't...

when you see the things listed on CEXes, you realize they're just regulated shitcoin peddling exchanges
>ADA, SOL, AVAX, DOT
and that's just the top 10

Still dont know what does this mean in reality. I cant cashout through coinbase anymore? or what? cant use my ledger wallet? explain to a retard

Attached: 1488938464863.jpg (900x900, 88.88K)