Dogelon Mars (ELON)

Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: dogelon.png (200x200, 36.68K)

Cringe

We're accumulating

You ever tried using your own words like a big boy?

The irony of saying that after shilling a garbage coin with ELON in the name
Fucking kek baggie
>To mars with elon redditors!!! We did it! Wholesome 100!!!

I have already accumulated. Certain dogs have zeros left to drop.

The one meme coin to rule them all. Dogelon will go 50x this year. Those who have not bought will soon be left behind. This is the coin I hold that I feel has the highest chance of returning thousands of percentage points in the near future. I wish I would have gotten more but I am poor. Happy to see anons talking about it finally here on /biz.

garbage coins make money, if fundamentals are so important why haven't you made it yet

I've accumulated an unhealthy amount. Now we wait

>Fundamentals
Kek, i just dont buy babyelondogebussyinu coins because I'm not a braindead retard redditor

Because I saw it on here at $100k mcap, thought the name was stupid and that it'd never make it, and now I'm bitter.

enjoy being poor

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-235305-341.png (1020x2340, 630.52K)

nah bruh.

Attached: WNDG95.jpg (640x640, 36.65K)

Plenty of good moonshots out there without inflated mcaps, I'll be anazed if this does a 2x from here dupresh

The jannies gotta be paid for.

Is this pump n dump? Why is this shitcoin doing so well?

Because the supply is actually half that of SHIB. Vitalik has 50% of it. I think he burned it?
Regardless its cheap as shit and on CDC which is opening its US exchanges this year

Mars is no more a thing

Let it be slept on. Fuck everyone else. I'm not telling anybody about this coin. It already rises with the market. This is where you keep your mouth shut.

Stop wasting your time and money on shitcoins jeets. Go for SOL or KSM or DOT. You can liquid stake them on StaFi earn decent APY and get tradable rTokens (staking derivatives) proportionate to your staked assets

Attached: 1639239890129s.jpg (113x125, 2.57K)