How the fuck do wagies find the time to do anything?

How can anyone go to the gym, look after a pet, have hobbies, or even watch tv and cook when they are a wagie?
I barely have the time to eat and wash myself if I want to actually sleep a healthy amount how the fuck does anyone have the energy or simply time to do stuff like go to the gym?

Attached: 1563351426101.jpg (2048x1724, 355.4K)

I get what you are saying
Maybe reducing your commute time would give you a bit more free time

Same here. I commute 3.5hrs daily. I barely have time to eat and shower before going to bed. And week-ends are spent recuperating.

Not having a girlfriend helps

It's not even the actual time available. After a day of being a drone, my mental capacity was depleted when I was a wagie. Glad LINK (that's CHAINLINK, not STINK) let me escape the cage.

I'm a peripatetic worker. Even when my commute is 'only' half an hour or an hour I still find my day destroyed. 8 hours + an hour commute either side is 10 hours, 8 hours of sleep and you're left 6 hours to do chores, eat, wash, etc and these are liberal figures: my job is closer to 9 hours really and my commute can be as long as two, assuming I'm not in a hotel. I recognise mine can typically be worse than many but even when I'm almost at home it's the same.

hehe, I'm NEET and just spend my time playing video games all day. Have fun S.W.E.A.Ting it out

It’s pretty simple
The problem is improving upon those things: acquiring skills/degrees, changing careers to something challenging, lasting personal development, overcoming bad investments/failing business, etc

the LAST thing they want you to have are hobbies and have time to realise your self worth.

You cut your commute and your free time until it’s an hour each max. Rest is work, sleep, chors etc. that’s life user

What the fuck is the point in anything invented after 1930 then?

What I was thinking. The whole point of technology was to make life easier... Where is this ease from the shackles of nature I was promised? So many people are STILL working 60+ hours a week.

working is gay as hell but playing video games all day is a poorfag escapist cope and a horrible waste of a life. have some self respect.
>I LOCK MYSELF IN MY CHILDROOM ROOM
>AND PLAY BING BONG YAHOO 17 HOURS A DAY
>SEETHE, WAGENIGGERS!

I'm 34, have never had a job, and will never get a job. Fuck work.

Attached: flourishing.jpg (715x715, 99.05K)

28 almost

I retired on crypto last year and I don't know how the fuck I ever worked. Like making food, doing laundry, mowing the lawn, like FUCK I have so much to do, its so annoying I have to spend time doing shit like that. But I used to actually work a 9-5 with a 45min commute and STILL do all my chores on top of that. I have no idea how.

stay mad hehe

i work from home and do maybe 4 hours of work per day. i could more or less do exactly what you are doing, if i wanted to. i choose not to play video games in mommy's house for 17 hours a day (or at all) because it's embarrassing, unfulfilling, and boring. you are mentally and emotionally stunted beyond all comprehension and no one is jealous of you. fix your life before it's too late, retard.

>things of which time is barely a requirement

That’s how it used to be for me until corona set me free from the wage cage.

I play like an hour or two of Elden Ring after I put my kid to bed and before I do my hour of Bible study before bed.

how do you live then?

nah, gonna play some games with friends

yeah that's cool. i don't mean to judge video games as whole. i used to play them. i kind of want to play elden ring but i know i'd lose interest after a week. this whole Any Forums NEET cope of immersing yourself in video games is a pathetic escape mechanism that leads to ruin. 10 years down the road it's insufferably gay and whiny posts about being a 35 year old high school drop out warehouse employee making $17/hour and how they ruined their lives and they NEED a 100x on their $1000 life savings.

Cope
>working is gay as hell but having sex all day is a poorfag escapist cope and a horrible waste of a life. have some self respect.
>>I LOCK MYSELF IN MY SEX ROOM
>>AND HAVE SEX 17 HOURS A DAY
>>SEETHE, WAGENIGGERS!

Make your own video game you lazy shit. I have barely any time to gamedev since I have a day job.

Dude your coping, your just describing any addiction taken too far. Some people don't watch TV or ((Netflix)) at all and do other things, there's allot of hours in the day when NEET (or WFH in my case).