Screencap this, Io will jumpship and save the AEW's women division

screencap this, Io will jumpship and save the AEW's women division

Attached: 70060156-EACD-4195-A8E6-CA93C83B2F95.jpg (1080x1080, 218.59K)

I hope so but it won't happen.

Io doesn't really fit with what NXT 2.0 is going for and you'd think if she was going to the main roster she'd be there already

Io Shirai isn’t going to save any promotions women’s division. That’s a man and he’s a proven anti-draw. Stay in your containment general. This shit is getting old.

Bitch is way old.

Io would make me want to watch gAyEW

this, people have been saying that Io will be called up to smackdown for the past 2 years

She's 31, younger than any of the women going for the singles titles at Mania

She's been getting dark matches recently.

Io is depressed. Her cat just died and Kairi is back in Japan

Attached: 1645192246418.png (944x740, 733.37K)

At first, I wanted to laugh at this but then I think about how Shida and Riho were booked. You might have a point user. I think one thing we can all agree on is that division is booked like trash and Britt needs to drop the title because she's starting to get go away heat.

She'll look at how the crowd doesn't care about their matches and go back to Stardom to main event Budokan hall

If Io left for AEW she'd be former WWE and that's what Tony likes.

>and you'd think if she was going to the main roster she'd be there already
I think she wanted to stay in NXT as long as possible but she's been more open about moving up recently so that makes me think her cat made her want to stay.

I want to cum inside this gook

I want to comfort Kairi and Io with my penis.

Io Shirai? More like IAN ShiGUY! That is 100%, no doubt about it, a testosterone filled, Y Chromosome having man! And not only that, he’s hideous too! Yuck! Oh, by the way, this dude can NOT wrestle, as is the case with all gooks and is a complete waste of space. Here come his league of simps to defend ol’ Ian! You can call me names all you like but that doesn’t change the fact you’re sexually attracted to a man which makes you, DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!

*drum roll*

A HOMOSEXUAL!!! *crowd cheering*

That’s right, pal! You are a homosexual attracted to another man! And an ugly one, too! When will joshifags learn?

She'll return to Stardom to be with her Threedom sisters and put over Utami, Saya and all the other youngsters they have there now.

they already have two ugly joshi shitters

Not one woman can fix the booking and perceptions issue of AEW's women's division.

With that said, I think Io lost her drive and doesn't want a challenge in a big company.

BASED! BASED! BASED!

>I think Io lost her drive and doesn't want a challenge in a big company.
Nice headcanon

She will jump ship back home and get pregnant, never to step foot in a ring again.

She will get bred by Big American Cock

Not that guy. It's headcanon, but if she doesn't leave WWE after her contract ends I will believe this to be true.

When does her contract end though

No idea