Never work for your family

My dad convinced me to take up some work for him and while it started well the work has grown, the pay has shrunk, and I can't leave without causing a shitshow. I'm trapped in a job I'm done with . Never ever work for family.

Attached: barron-trump-tall-parents-rex-ftr.jpg (620x349, 69.97K)

FUCK OFF. no one cares about your gay shit

quit complaining, you probably took the job of a better qualified person through nepotism
go and find a better one, oh wait you can't

>I can't leave without causing a shitshow
just leave lmao.

This 100x

Lel unlikely. People always get family members to do shit jobs nobody wants for no money. Look at all those Indian stores and restaurants staffed by cousins/children/nephews/nieces where they don't get paid.

The job started out good but it changed and the pay got worse. I could absolutely find a better job, my old one was. It's gone from $2k a week to barely $800 and worse work I don't want to do.
It's not so easy when it's family.

On one hand you are right because of thisOn the other you should just find some other job and only do free work for family when you can and have some time.

or you will wake up at 30+ and have nothing while the family you helped will be ungrateful and dont consider you for anything.

I used to work for my dad. I still do in a way. It was a torturous time in my life, but I learned a lot from it.

Bide your time until you get an opportunity to leave user. Try to make it as much as possible. Have faith in God also, without it it will make your life worse.

>Not so easy when it's family

Yes it is. Are you pajeet?

I'm literally begging you: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINY FAG.

do you hear that faggy little whiny voice in your head? Its literally the most annoying sound in the world. STOP SUBJECTING THE REST OF THE WORLD TO YOUR FAG VOICE.
fuck off.

bruh
all jobs are taken out of nepotism

ungrateful shithead
most of us blame our boomer generation and your dad builds up wealth for him and you, and you come here complaining like a little bitch.
why is this generation so untitled?

Haha, you're wasting your money on the shit and then cry on Any Forums on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Renso-NFT

>Real legit artist
>Airdrop Events
>Limited Edition Aluminum Print for each NFT

No it isn't it would humiliate my dad and cause a lot of friction and no I am not.
Thanks for bumping.

He is taking advantage of you, likely because he doesn’t respect you.

Just calmly explain that the job responsibilities and pay are no longer what you agreed to and you have better opportunities.

He cut your wages 60% while increasing your work. If you are working $50+ hours a week that’s only $16/hr. You could be making that at McDonald’s at this point

Nepotism is getting a good job through family connections. Actually working FOR your family usually involves double the work and half the pay, because boomer entitlement reaches its absolute peak when it comes to dealing with their own children.

it sounds like the job is worse than what he could find elsewhere but he can't leave it, hence why he's complaining. Hope that helps

It isn't that the work increased it just changed to be more shit and less skilled. He needed someone qualified to do what I do and I figured why not, then he shifted responsibilities onto me I don't want and just pleaded with me to do it.
The job outright is worse than what I had. I'm stuck in a tough place now though. Never involve family in anything except as a last resort.

if the job turns out to be successful and this fag actually works towards that, he will essentially guarantee his future

You can say that about anything. "If the job turns out to be successful" means nothing. The job ended now he wants to turn me into another lackey while also expecting me to act as a lieutenant just because I'm blood.