38% APY
You hold the keys
One of the fastest appreciating assets ever invented
flawless operating since day1
Trustless yield
No middlemen or counterparty risk
Finished product
No promises

Attached: hex-coin-is-up-3-today-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 93.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049705/#47049705
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049735/#47049735
hexinvestmenttrust.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vaper tell your master to pump it above 0.50 nigger I been holding for half a year already

To keep things simple:
The last time Hex faced a dip this huge was around 2020. The left red box in the bottom simply shows a 86% drop in price (to $0.003) and it managed to do a 160x 10 months later. The right box in the top tells you that the exact same thing, that happened back then, is playing out right now while you're reading this post. The evidence to back those claims up exist, the good thing about a blockchain is that its data is public. Hex has 811 days of datapoints, with tremendous spikes in every metric it needs to grow sucessfully. The most bullish believer of Hex is at the same time the biggest holder of Hex, the anonymous person behind the biggest wallet of Hex (calls himself the Godwhale) just staked 200 Million Dollars for the longest period possible.
>Facts about the Godwhale
>He was early in btc
>He was early in eth (genesis whale)
>He is early in Hex
This person/wallet isn't able to acess his money for the next 15 years. Hex rewards such a behaviour with yield which gets paid trustless to stakers.
>Why is he staking for the max time possible?
The godwhale is going to earn 38% APY for the next 15 years, ontop of that he will own a massive chunck of Early unstake Penalties. Hex stakers can withdraw their Stakes faster, but for a heavy price, this heavy price is a penalty which gets distributed to stakers in the system. Hex rewards people that delay gratification, it rewards people for doing what they said they're going to do. Hex prevents you from getting rekt in scams, bugs, hacks, rugpulls and teaches you to hold. In the end.. It's all about holding.

Attached: 1647135448207.png (1100x1800, 895.87K)

Fudders left speechless as their FUD crumbles apart.

Hex was supposed to crash, Richard was supposed to rug, Hex was supposed to never go up again because of the APY, we used to be paidshills, Hex used to be a ponzi which was diluting itself from 50 cents down to ZERO, we used to be the laughing stock of Biz, our token was supposed to be useless. Thanks for playing, i hope you got washed out & rekt.

>VAPERGUY TOLD YOU TO BUY AT 10 CENTS
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049705/#47049705
>Get in, this is your last change. A bag of Hex is a must have.

>archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049735/#47049735
>Get in, this is your last chance. A bag of Hex is a must have.

>You either listen to me, or to some retarded shills that post frogmeme's and use a certain type of language to get your attention. DON'T FALL FOR FROGPOSTERS, GET HEX.

Well, you didn't listen to me. Sad

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-132439.jpg (1080x1800, 201.79K)

Such a good crowdfunding
By buying this I'll help Richard have another rolls Royce right? I want to jump in!

I bought at 45c you scammed me vapertranny

Yeah people said the same at 10 cents, "you're funding Richards livestyle". He was a multimillionaire before, he mined btc in 2009, he has thousands of eth, he has billions of stablecoins. But he NEEEEEDS to sell Hex. user, take a look at picrel. I told people they NEED to buy the 10 cent dip, read their responses... their FUD. Guess who looks stupid now, it's not me. Hex is so safe like the amen in a church, you can onboard friends and family without having any concerns about them getting rekt. Thanks for playing a the guys that Hex way supposed to crash to Zero, hex would never go up again and Richard would go to jail. Seems like i'm not a paidshill. Seems like my intentions are clear, i don't want you retards to get rekt in scams or by trading. Let's get wealthy in a honest way, with an asset that is unique and the revolution of crypto. My $1 target is about to happen in front of your eyes and there is shit you can do, join us or miss out. Miss out get angry and Fud hex based on your bias, or become a hex bro and create crazy loads of wealth.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-133524.jpg (1080x2055, 462.84K)

Vaper I have around 11k liquid Hex, and 3k staked Hex (ending in late 2023). I put in around $200 for PLS and about $2k into PLSX. I feel ok with my tiny hex bag so I was going to save my money for launch but then I thought that maybe Hex could reach $1 so maybe I make another side stack and sell it if it reaches $1 or more before launch and keep my 11k hex + staked hex. I would have more money to put into pls, plsx or the metamask clone project.

Is this a good idea?

First of all, people in may/june last year waited to Stake hex on eth. Sadly Software takes time and they missed out on all the APY.

You should've staked the 11k for atleast 2-3 years, the interest on your 3k stake will be very tiny. I also wouldn't gamble my Hex on Pulse, expect high volatility. What i would do in your case is to stake PLSX in the pools, harvest the rewards, sell those to accumulate more PLSX, rinse and repeat. Don't touch your Hex, make sure to have 1 T-Share stake maxxed out for 15 years. Keep the staking game going, put a chunk of it aside (Buy stables or more Hex) every month with your Pool rewards. Try to create a Staking ladder with Hex, if you're to poor to pay the fees Stick with pulsechain. Don't listen to /Biz, don't listen to FUD, stick around forget about all the new Hype in crypto, forget about eth 2.0. Do this and you will make it in a few years.

>90% is held by richard
Kek newfags

WHERE

IS

THE

$1

HAX
FAGGOT

>The godwhale is going to earn 38% APY for the next 15 years
So you're saying I should stake for a much shorter time so that I can get out before the god whale drains most of the liquidity? Because this coin doesn't generate revenue unlike the certificates of deposit that it pretends to be, so how am I supposed to make money when the whales are already in?

Attached: hex.jpg (1512x2016, 929.17K)

Ahh, good ol hex. So good it needs to be constantly shilled on message boards.

The same people who """"""""""invest"""""""""" in hex have absolutely no right to complain about inflation.

Now that the hexflexers and sellers got rekt we can climb up fren. People that listened to me and Staked their Hex will confirm that hex has volatility, they will confirm that hex forced them to hold, they will confirm that hex goes down and that usually would trigger their hands to sell. They will confirm that hex is superior because it makes new ATH's you wouldn't have experienced otherwise, because they were the witnesses in firstplace. See how that works?

>the same people who """"""""""invest"""""""""" in hex have absolutely no right to complain about inflation.

user, that is 100% correct. Hex made us so rich that we never complain about inflation and price spikes in the real world, cause our inflation outperformed their inflation. Hex made a 10,000x, they will never compede with our gains.

> Be vaper
> Open hexshill.txt
> Ctrl a
> Ctrl c
> Open biz
> Ctrl v
> Screencap
> Send screencap to Richard
> Open PayPal
> Collect rupies
> Repeat process tomorrow

Maybe you don't have to stake shorter then him, maybe he will collaterize his gains. Really, where does the concern comes from that a whale needs to wipe allllll his assets, that's how poor people think. So yeah, he will sell all his Hex and then sit on a evet inflating shit fiat currency? Sounds like a bad deal, but you have stuff to figure out.

Btw, there is a Hex investment trust. Maybe godwhale can turn his Hex into shares, never dump the price down and just dump his shares.

>The Hex Investment Trustâ„¢ is a 506(c) registered private trust available only to accredited investors
hexinvestmenttrust.com/

A whale doesn't need to sell all his HEX to wipe the liquidity

>Open hexshill.txt
Ok, i'm not allowed to answer questions anymore... Can i breath atleast? What's wrong with you guys?

Our biggest whale staked for 15 years and still has millions of dollars in eth. He's a long Term believer, all he does is to accumulate more hex.

for newfags, don't invest in this scam. there are many good projects other than the ones constantly shilled on this board