If this hits $120k, I'm just going to sell and buy a house and raise a white family. Pray for me frens

If this hits $120k, I'm just going to sell and buy a house and raise a white family. Pray for me frens.

Attached: IMG_20220328_111709.jpg (1080x1574, 250.01K)

Don't you have to pay 50% in taxes?

Where do

This. OP will need at least 300k in crypto if he wants 120k in cash.

Nigger what
STop telling bullshit

learn to live outside major cities

Attached: rural.jpg (1554x719, 957.14K)

You'll need a lot more than that to buy a white wife.

In my region in Germany even at the countryside its expensive as fuck

I have a job, this is a down payment

You'll never make it. You should genuinely reevaluate your goals. Don't come back to biz until you do. You're talking about investing in the two worst assets possible, at the worst time possible.

I have 120k in cash and feel like I have nothing OP. I'm 25 though maybe your like 35 and is running out of time

Attached: blog-cat-on-laptop.jpg (560x325, 52.99K)

Same age but like I say, I have other income.

Shill me this oxen please

Ah now i understand.
Aktually based, but i would only sell 50% and then sell the rest after another pump so you still have a bit in crypto

>120k
>buy a house
What the fuck, where? I could even get a dirty one room flat in my country for that. I MAYBE could get a garage tho.. a small one.

I’m in the rural US and I see decent houses going for $125,000. Insanely easy to live here with crypto.

Nice
Well in eastern Germany its the same

I'll probably hodl my Monero as much as possible.

Bank won't accept crypro gains as legit money for down payment. You need to cash out enough to buy it outright. You can use the house as collateral to take out a mortgage and pay for updates once you already own it.

Not true. They don't care where the money comes from. You have to have enough monthly income from the previous tax year to pass their algorithm though.

You can thank Jews for this

>you use xmr not hold it
>btc good
>oxen? wtf
>not enough ethereum
>kyc my internet history fuck bat
>no, just no.
>litecoin, the original boomer shitcoin

if i was you i would hold 80% eth and 20% btc.

I’m thinking of moving to a state where there’s no income tax. If you can get long capital gains tax it would actually be really reasonable