MTV

MTV bros, how are you holding up? Is the bottom in?

Attached: FTMvibes.jpg (870x745, 99.02K)

is mtv layer 1?

0.001 is the bottom, start stacking under 0.005

Just keep staking just keep staking.

It was so close to the 5bn mark and now so much has been unstaked. No bother seeing as it just provides more time to collect.

Good stacking some swappys on mtvswap.
Yes.
Kek nice try bobo but 0.0053 was the bottom we are only going up from here.

Attached: 1642089228839.jpg (592x1066, 103.59K)

Bros what is a respectable bag of MTVSwap $SWAPPY? I got 1k of the suckers currently in the manual pool. TG says it currently has a marketcap of 620k usd Can we see this reach a marketcap of 200mil? Like SpookySwap or am I dreaming?

Attached: 1644466300492.jpg (471x468, 104.09K)

Nearly back to break even bros.

Bottom is in. Expect a new ATH at the end of Q2. After that is up to BTC narrative. Expect to make it if you keep your bags staked for the coming 2-3 months.

whats the actual mc?

Attached: 1645689879108.gif (559x785, 133.56K)

Should I stake my 100k stack?

Yes! 100k will net you like 11 $MTV every 4 hours

500k here. I see they fixed the roadmap in the website, good sign. Maybe they'll finally get their shit together.
I made that meme.

I would say around 10 % of your MTV stack is good more would be to risky for me but we will see maybe the farms are really good.
>TG says it currently has a marketcap of 620k usd Can we see this reach a marketcap of 200mil
Proably around that area yeah but a mc of 200m is very big if you look at the small mc of MTV. Maybe if we get to 1b+ mc for MTV.
Nearly 22m again.

Bros the early Fantom vibes are getting too much for me. Keeping me awake and bringing me out in hives. I rang the doctor but he didn't know what I meant by early Fantom vibes so he's clearly ngmi and I'll just have to self medicate.

Where to buy

Okay sweet, 1k $SWAPPY is like 10% of my MTV so I'm vibing

KEK yeah I'm sorry user, if you don't know how to buy a coin that's on you I'm not gonna spoon feed you

I have a 350k stack on Kucoin. What should I do with it?

The options (Can pick more than one)
[ ] Buy more to reach a 500k stack
[ ] Buy more to reach a 1m stack
[ ] Withdraw and stake (where?)
[ ] Wait for price to go lower before buying

Get to 1m staked +1k $SWAPPY and you're laughing. Maybe wait for Bitcoin to pull back a little before buying

Just bought another 113k, let's poo boys.

Attached: 1622744002023.png (403x427, 269.45K)

Put your 350k to stake on mainnet and buy 150k more to stake on SWAPPY and whatever pools/farms come there

What if I told you I have $1,000,000 ready to invest

I hold a measly 65k of MTV, is this really a legit project or a chink scam? i dont fucking know anymore, just want to know if i should accumulate more or not

>resisting urge to dump entire CAKE stack into MTV

Attached: 1648425793613.jpg (633x738, 84.55K)

It's not being used for anything apart from NFTs, you can't run a node so the whole "blockchain" is actually just running on a server somewhere which has also went down a few times lately. The only member of the team with a real name is autistic and said on twitter he can't do a proper job as a CEO. Roadmaps release half a year late. There is zero marketing team and in discord or TG you get instabanned for any FUD. MTVSwap looks awful and is probably a one man project just like MTV.

Yet despite all of this, people flock to it and buy it. That's bullish

why MTV instead of FTM KDA HTR etc?

kinda feel like MTV is in same category as TRIAS, forever in the depths of sub 30mil