Will this work?

Will this work?

>make it with crypto
>buy a moderate home in one payment
>put a bunch of money in apple and boomer stocks
>pull out 40k a year with long term capital gains taxes to live off
>use small amount of money for shit coins

Attached: 8F0B2CA8-3909-4CEA-B4D0-C1DD3E65D21F.jpg (1152x720, 83.62K)

Sounds like a good plan to me. If you can stay disciplined in sticking with your $40k/yr spending and you've made it with multiple millions, I'd say you're set for life. Can only get better with shit coin gambling wins

>Will this work?
>>make it with crypto
You skipped
>invent time travel

retards still believe they will 100x on any crypto. Maybe in hyperinflation where everything else 100xs as well. Unless you have like 30k in rn and your 100x happens within the next 2 years youre not making shit with blypto

Sounds like a dogshit loser plan for somebody who thinks is smart enough to make it with crypto but too lazy to have any real life goals besides literally staying alive with moderate income

Kek

Well I’ve already got multiple 10xs and 15xs in crypto and I don’t lose money. It’s easy for me.

You don't need to get rich quick to get rich.
If crypto slows down to increasing by 20% annually, it is still possible to achieve, it just takes more time.
The idea that you either have to be a multi millionaire today or it won't happen is dumb.
People have been doing it with stocks for generations and they rarely just 100x overnight.

Your plan is still ambitionless "minimum effort to stay afloat" rat strategy

So what would you smartasses do with the money? Check your ego, nobody's going to change the world with one or two million USD. Lofty ambitions are in my experience for wagies who want to impress each other (they'll never actually get into a position where they can achieve their goals).

>"Is that how you made your money in the first place?"
A quote that has always stuck with me whenever I think about moving away from BTC and towards boomer stocks. Another: You dance with who brought you to the dance. Never selling.

Im not saying it has to be something world changing but if your end game / pinnacle of working life is literally to stay home and collect interest checks I feel sorry for you. At least start a business you can be inspired by. Have you actually given a though how fucking boring it would be to sit home and do nothing? You see posts like that here every day from people who made it and complain how boring everything is now

You can make it if you play smart. Maybe explore the world of NFTs and p2e projects like MustCometh for easy and consistent gains.

Why are your real life goals incompatible with a 40k/yes income? What the fuck are you doing in life that's so fucking expensive?

how much are you being paid to shill? the board is flooded with disingenuous europoor shills like this

Everyone loses money in the market. Don't get fooled.

To be fair, they're losers with no hobbies or interests. No grown-up, especially a man, has an excuse for ever being bored, unless they're a soulless NPC.
I haven't been bored since I was a child and if you have ever been bored in your adult life, you need to get your shit together.
Building a business is good, if that's what interests you but so is spending your time learning and building skills (music, arts, knowledge, nature etc).

This. Mods should put up a sticky image of the top 20 coins in 2017. Some of those coins are down 200% and still have billions level market cap.

So many fucking people will be bagholding in 2027 because they picked a loser, and it wasn't even their fault, they just got unlucky.

its not what i'm doing in life right now but how I can improve my life with each "level up" to my income as I work. Small upgrades to lifestyle on regular intervals is what will give you that sense of progress and fullfillment. And I'm literally talking about small things here but they will start piling up

Hobbies are as important as work, but not really enough alone to keep your mental health in check. But you are right, one needs both

Why the hate?

You forgot the inevitable crash of the economy part.