Uh guys?

Uh guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-095457.png (1080x1975, 215.19K)

Tell me this is a good news.

what is that
bad or good
also did captcha get updated to make it more difficult again? slider seems even harder to solve than before

Uh no user. This is the strongest indicator of an impending recession. It's basically a lock-in, especially if it goes under 0.

Thanks for making me more suicidal.

recession means crypto will pump though

Look on the bright side, when a recession happens and the SHTF era starts, someone will do it for you as they take your last tin of beans.

Kek. Someone tell him, I don't have the heart.

>recession
>unemployment at ATL
>companies still struggle to hire people and fucking fast foot chains are so desperate to hire people the offer teenagers $30/hr to flip burgers

Attached: 0E7799D2-49FA-4227-ACC2-ADF239E73CA5.jpg (200x167, 8.68K)

The moment you stop believing in this shit it loses all of its power

You're a retarded boomer who doesn't understand the basic economic indicators the market revolves around. Oh well I guess you'll just find out the hard way like other bizraelis.

he is not that wrong tough sometimes the recession came a year or year and half after it hit 0.

Funnily the political situation this time means it will come in 2023.

Yield curve is one of the only indicators that is consistently reliable.

the thing about facts is that: it's true even if you don't believe in it

asset prices depend on liquidity
in a recession there is (much) less liquidity
almost all asset prices have a little CORRECTION

If you like forcing the U.S. to choose between defaulting and hyper-inflation then, yes, it definitely is.

Attached: 1578777721648.gif (500x266, 298.76K)

>recession came a year or year and half
in historical precedent yes that happened, however we are very far from the conditions in those times
mostly they hiked slowly and into a strong economy
now they are panicking over inflation and hiking very aggressive into a damaged and broken economy we will see the recession before eoy

>This is the strongest indicator of an impending recession
lol none cares, times changed

So many doomers fagging this.

>PRICED IN

Retard alert. The Marlet Movers that buy bonds also buy equities and crypto ETFs. These big guys only have so much capital, this is not technical analysis. This is real and it shows the MMs are preparing for a blow-off.

Y..yeah! We can defeat the institutions by not believing in them!