Sell your alts

>sell your alts
>stack cash
>let's call it what it is

Attached: cowen.jpg (205x246, 3.93K)

>Mumu's getting euphoric

yeah time to sell

jewish?

Stack cash AND work remote AND move to a country whose currency is going down vs. the dollaridoo so you can maximize your gains.

Easy.

>thanks for jumping B- ACK into the cryptoverse!

Attached: 1648457567294.png (1000x1000, 467.75K)

Like ur style. Haha

nice one, adding the vampire teeth would be ideal though

Attached: E-YHbS5XIB8c0if.jpg (2160x2160, 190.89K)

Why do you insist on listening to some retard who knows just as much if not less than you do about crypto?
Listening to other people about financial advice is a sure way to lose everything, especially in crypto.

Can't believe this guy was telling people to consider selling at the literal bottom. Thank god I used my own judgement of the situation. What a fucking midwit. I only watch his videos for some indicators. He has no idea what he is talking about.

You only know it was the bottom in hindsight

wtf am i to buy user?

Doesn't matter. Doesn't change the fact that he still implied to sell your alts at the literal bottom

>You only know it was the bottom in hindsight
well ben thought it was a bear market so that effectively makes him worse

>he thinks the bottom has passed
Babbys first cycle?

So you're saying BTC being down >50% is NOT a
bear market holy kek
LET'S CALL IT WHAT IT IS

Attached: bencowenvampire.jpg (900x1335, 376.58K)

he was showing us who he was the whole time...

we need a silver bullet to kill this vampire
I know just the right man for the job

Attached: Boomer silver stacker.jpg (1080x990, 168.39K)

his own risk metric said things were extremely oversold and he still said to sell alts and get in cash lmao

You might jump in rfox train, it's still undervalued as f*ck.

Attached: 1647601048545s.jpg (125x70, 2.08K)

Faggot normie thinking, this is why retards only come into the space after it's already done accumulating and it's time to sell. Anybody who's been in crypto longer than 2 yeas knows that it regularly drops like that in bear markets, Ben literally 'navigated the cryptoverse' like a noob

So you're saying it's time to sell now and if it goes up from here you will concede that you are a noob?

"everyone thinks it will go down so it must go up" is the faggotest normie thinking imaginable