PIECE OF SHIT

If I ever find the tranny that shilled me this you're done for

Attached: prq.png (200x200, 2.97K)

archives, you'll find him/it

no refunds

Attached: 031CA2D7-00A8-4EBA-A0C9-D821F56818F4.png (1116x628, 114.17K)

rubic has been more successful at getting on exchanges and is now worth more than PRQ
rubic lmao

I say to bombard their telegram before it's too late

when the investors catchphrase is
>my parsnips make me fart shit
you have only yourself to blame for holding it, no?

Gigapump

Giga DUMP - this piece of shit project cant sustain a pump get ready for 30-50% Dump see you all at .01 next month.

faggot fud squad in full effect kek

Cope fartsneed will be down 20% tomorrow as usual when the devs dump on our ass

Check the telegram. In two more weeks big stuff is happening and prq is going to moon.

that tranny bought pnk

Eric aka cryptoman active again

PRQ has two (2) t1 CEX coming soonTM. Good thing I hold the chadfolio of rubic and parsiq.

Attached: IMG_20220320_160816_676.jpg (623x1245, 131.2K)

this is shit - theyve been saying listings for years now - honestly theres not listing that will help PRQ at this point. Everyone thought that PRQ was going to moon when IQ came live only for the team to rug pull PRQ holders with a new token.

This coin is shit sell now and buy back at .01 next month.

dang you are right, guess i will sell my bags at this level.

he is believing in that shitty team
stay poor

might as well - take advantage of this pump because PRQ cannot sustain a pump. Look at every pump PRQ has had for the past 9 months and you will see a 30-50% dump to new lower high and more lower lows.

Sell now user - SELL NOW!!!!

PRQ baggies have been warned hundreds of times. Morons like make it seem like there needs to be coordinated FUD to say bad things about an objectively abysmal performance by the team/token.
Two more weeks!
>t. former holder that sold and immediately found better opportunities

agreed - its the swarm fags that keep the Eric Narrative alive and going as a cope mechanism when the truth is this project is dead. Literally coin not needed anymore now go out and buy IQT you dumb faggot!