>they show it like the cattle they are
>"do you have your friends digital ID?"
>my friends give me the look
>we get thrown out
How does making it even matter now that you can't even eat some fucking nuggies

Attached: halp.jpg (1600x900, 198.4K)

this cant actually be real right bro? which country

>eating McDonald’s
Even before this was enacted, I never ate there. It’s literal goy slop and we should be proud Israelis

Everything written on here is a work of fiction

Its germany. We went 30 minutes before close at 12:30pm and there was nobody else inside.

Fuck you nigger I'm also banned from my gym because they chose to remain vaxxed only

idk man, i always speak honestly here

Lmao, the most cucked country. In the UK, it's almost like the virus never existed. The worst you get is a weird look from friends and family if you tell them that you're unvaxxed, even then the worst you'll get is them saying "it's not on, is it" or whatever.

>it's almost like the virus never existed
user, I...

>germany
lmao RIP youre still waering masks too right?
HAHAHAHAHAH get a load of this kraut desu you deserve it for starting WW2

Attached: 1544084714402.jpg (340x568, 50.65K)

>it's almost like the virus never existed
>you're unvaxxed
britbongs are such good unthinking serfs that it can believe 'almost like the virus never existed' is what it means when the government psyops people to accept experimental gene therapy to cure the common cold

Wait and see, we're getting better at it every time.
Third time's a charm faggot.

lol yeah Im shititng myself, behold the powerful German army and defense minister
LMAO
the only thing you krauts run these days is your mouth now go back to work Hans, the refugees dont feed themselves

Attached: 1647910257_2.bild_-780x470[1].jpg (780x470, 89.68K)

It’s a prediction of the future retard

well this is awkward
still hoping for having the last laugh, how did it all go so wrong krautbros :(

>you deserve it for starting WW2

Attached: 1633392558451.jpg (3130x1974, 2.6M)

>germany
I'm an American living in Niedersachsen with my girlfriend and I can tell you that this country is RETARDED. The people here are RETARDED. You will never be free until a fucking T-40 is rolling down Berlin again. I am getting out of Germany as soon as possible.

walk through the mc drive nigger, havent been inside a mcdonalds for years because i would have to show the goypass. they dont ask at the drive in.

LOL, i'm not branded either, but i have the same rights as everyone else. People sigh when they are told to wear a mask in some places. Nobody checks vaxx proof.

You're still a bunch of shitty fucking fascists.
Enjoy you vax fascism you stupid kraut.

your real men have been killed, only the weak remains

I hear you bro. Unvaxxed in Germany too. Second class citizen plus got disinvited from all Christmas celebrations and all future family events. I am the only unvaxxed in my family. Spent Christmas with jack daniels. Mid term it’s gonna be a good by Germany. This won’t end well