I wear the same clothes every day like a cartoon

I wear the same clothes every day like a cartoon

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

Me too. It gets kind of stinky after a while.

me too bro, i have 3 pairs of pants, 3 tshirts, 3 long sleeves, 3 sweaters, two pairs of shoes. one coat. one hat. all my socks are identical, all my boxers are black sacs. hair and beard are buzzed to 5mm. Every day, identical, i don't even need to look into a mirror.

I have worn nothing but black or white basic t-shirts for the past 10 years, life is easy user.

oh, and everything is black. matching is a non issue.

>i don't even need to look into a mirror.
based. Mirrors are for women.

I use the same underwear for weeks

once it gets too damp to wear, I turn it inside out. and keep turning it until it gets too itchy to wear

Attached: 1641103780835.png (1106x1012, 637.2K)

user why are you doing this to yourself?

I like the smell

Attached: 1641103780836.png (1106x384, 292.72K)

landlord charges us 2 x 1 euro coins each time we wash. because it's a huge pain in the ass these days to find cash/coins i subconciously wash my clothes less. need to move out and get my own washing machine i swear

I use one tshirt all year but I have it in 7 different color

fuck you

I used to not shower for at least a month.
Cant do that now. I feel fucking filthy after 1 day. As a matter of fact, my skin back then was more healthy. But had shitton of dandruffs

I don’t remember posting that

i have 3 pars of the same looking pants and tshirts

I wear the same clothes but have multiple copies of each one

why are you copying my lifestyle?

Why do you wear underwear?

>t. Albert Tardstain

Based, brother. I always wear timberland boots, levi jeans and a black t shirt. Every single day for years. The boots last at least 5 years. The jeans 2~3. And the t shirts I buy packs of 10 t shirts on amazon.

It is like a protective wear so the pants you wore for the thirtheenth time won't smell like ballsweat at the dinner table