Why are millennials so bad with money?

Why are millennials so bad with money?

Attached: file.png (776x679, 258.39K)

Because they waste all their money on Netflix and avocado toast

Twitch jews ritalin small attention spans commercials video games

All my friends want to do is spend their current paychecks on dumb shit and weed

Plus this economy is basically dog eat dog now. You either get left a house and inheritance by parents, get extremely lucky, or rot away in some cold trailer park.

desu you think it's bad now just imagine how fucked zoomers are

and fucking $10 frappuccino with brown sugar

and $50++ of something green something organic vegetables

and $100++ of something green something organic eggs

and $500++ of something something vegan food

god i fucking hate millennials

>millennials had no wealth when they were 5 years old
Wow what a great graph

Cards stacked against them from birth when property, the largest and and most important expense, is grossly more expensive than previous generations and the ability to save is hamstrung with 0% cash returns.

Probably because with globalism companies just shuffle tens of millions of workers around. Nation state model needs to come back for the middle class to exist.

Who cares? Worry about yourself fuck what everyone else is doing with their money.

>made 200k euros with crypto
>that + mortgage only gets me 400k which is barely enough for a cold, moldy apartment 2 hours drive from work
>this situation is better than 90% of my peers

Lmao great economy you got there.

this mentality.
sorry no, i cant buy a $319.95 sony trinitron.
my house is $15-25k
my paycheck isnt 8.5k p/y
my car is $3k. probably the same car they bought new for the same price.
a pound of bacon and a loaf of bread was less than a dollar for both.

>inflation
yeah, buying power though.
>some people have money
yeah but most dont

isnt*
isnt*
shit was easier, and cheaper.
the couple of extra years of life boomers get on average now are taken from the end of mine. they also found a way to enjoy the prime of my life as an extension of their own.
fuck

They're shit with money and also the odds are stacked against them (in America). My brother is peak millennial or whatever 25 is; he wastes all of his money on useless shit despite owning a house. It's like he needs to live paycheck to paycheck and never save a single penny or he will die. Most of them are like this, they won't stop consooming and I don't know why.

Why save when interest is 0%? To save for a rainy day? Not necessary when the Government will always save people. You say the Gov can't always save people, and I say you're wrong - the Gov will always save people when interest rates are 0% and they can take out infinite debt. Almost every single problem related to millennials and finance and be explained by the fact that interest rates are

Why does them being fucking retarded with money = the cards are stacked against them.

I also hear about millennials with tens or hundreds of thousands just sitting in savings, that was me before I bought my house about 4 years ago. Seems like there's not much middle ground, millennials are either really good savers or just total consoomers who blow every dollar they have.

>they won't stop consooming and I don't know why
They grew up and lived their entire lives in cancerous popculture under jewish influence. Anywhere you look, everything compels them to consoom.

The few decent ones who don't watch TV, netflix, hollywood movies and other kike garbage are fine. I am a 30yo millionaire and I never watch any of that crap, never listen to pop music, etc.

Boomers had it easier on bigger stuff, but they also weren't yet fully brainwashed to be mindless consumers to fuel economic growth. Most of the daily bullshit people take for granted these days would've been a luxury even just 50 years ago.

All of my friends except one spend all of their money on eating out and weed I’m not even exaggerating

The answer is specifically because in the 1980s and 1990s boomers refused to reform pensions and instead crippled entry level work to drive down wages in order to make things easier for them, while also being the shittiest parents to ever live and then wondering and whining why their kids hate them.

Boomers are literally consoomer ground zero you fucking retard.

>you goys got iphones that's a luxury

Sort yourself out and stop defending people who turned a first world country into a third world country to fund their retirement.

Because they can buy anything and have it delivered with 5 taps on their phone

Avocado toast

>saw this thread slowly dying with 0 replies hours ago
>think Any Forums has finally dropped all the easily baited newfaggot Redditors
>hours later..

you cunts are legit braindead holy fuck. No where on this graph does it take into account per-capita wealth. The population pyramid is literally an inverted triangle. There are so many more older people than young people.

This is what happens when you don't study statistics at uni.

>Why does them being fucking retarded with money = the cards are stacked against them.

He's not saying that. With a little reading comprehension you'd understand that he was saying despite millennial retardation, the circumstances are still against them.