The unvaxxinated can't leave Australia

How do I profit from this? How much are boats?

Attached: 1641879596268.jpg (1183x675, 220K)

Is that really true? That's exit-visa tier wrong

Just sit at home until they forget it’s hopefully working for me

It's true. Australia is a literal prison for the unvaxxed. Also 95% of people are hyper normies. The brain washing is too strong.

Attached: 1648274014766.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Based. Australia was always meant to be a prison for criminals.

>2022
>still talking about vaxx
holy fuck dude get a life

My fren is off fucking Thai bitches RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE and I wasn't allowed to go

Attached: 8765585661697.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

Land of the max! Mad

Where my ASIO glowbros at

Pretty sure you just have to quarantine

Attached: 1646196777295.gif (1600x1500, 413.56K)

Attached: soyjaker.jpg (1634x1223, 289.74K)

Yeah it's a horrible reality to live in. People I and my partner know have either died or have permanent life altering health issues from the vax. We both haven't had it and have both lost our careers. She is unable to graduate university without it and will still have to repay her debt regardless. Every day since this fucking mandate cost me my job in December I wake up and wonder if death is a better option than this nightmarish existence being exiled from all activites and the rest of society.

cope
you can leave.
family friend flew to eu last week with no vax
wrote a letter that her immediate family was sick and she needed to go visit.
doubt they will let her back in.
fuck au tho commi rat, drunk, drug, art student infested shit hole. tradies are alright but everyone encourages each other to get fucked up

Pic related.
Rip. Stay strong.
I will never take a covid test.

Attached: 1647875346124.png (340x512, 61.08K)

Just hang in there, the immune deficiency caused by the shots will become undeniable by febuary

I will, I'll never actually kms and give in to this bullshit. I do not believe for a second that the vax numbers are as high as they claim. I meet people non stop that haven't had it and are taking a stand. People you would never assume on face value.

I've started wearing my freak flag proudly amongst the "normies" of society here.

Thanks brother you too. Interacting every day with people who share the same feelings makes it just that bit easier to get through til the next day.

mb not telling u to cope. neither will i

Remember no matter what they say the vaccine is made by evil jews and has serious side effects

I haven't really heard how australians are doing are they being hunted down and killed yet for being unvaxxed

Attached: canoeforbrits.jpg (1216x552, 143.05K)

We are seeing sports stars dropping like flies all the time with heart issues.

Thats the point retard, they dont let them have a life without the vaxx

canada has had this for like a yr no?

I also lost my 100k+ job over this, wait it out dont do anything crazy just yet as vaxxies are getting sick and sicker all the cunts at my old job are having major health issues. I will admit i feel the same as you at times but wait it out and see how the vaxxies go there will always be time to get even with what they done to our lives play the long game user you made it this far

I hope so. Official numbers is 95% double vaxxed and over 50% triple vaxxed (ages 16+) and those numbers are on a 2 week delay. I personally have only met 2 other people who haven't taken it.

Woww. Devastating. I'm proud of you for having a backbone unlike the rest who keep spouting "Oh but I had to get it for my job" like that's some kind of valid reason.

Last I heard they were locked down and being locked in camps. I think they stopped caring though

Mate I wouldn't be surprised if 95% of anything that gets shilled on the news outlets is complete garbage propaganda.

COCKBLOCKED