Just buy a house bro, its that simple, the market only goes up bro!

>just buy a house bro, its that simple, the market only goes up bro!

Ok lets say youre right and I do actually agree with you about it never crashing, but I still cant bring myself to do it, why? Because getting a mortgage means I am now chained and forced to work for my entire life if I want to keep the house. I cant bring myself to do that as a single male incel.

If I had a wife & kids, yes, I can understand, but as a single male? I might as well YOLO everything into some high risk investments and live with my parents or just rent a 1 bedroom studio in a cheap area

Attached: blackpill.jpg (500x500, 34.18K)

But you also have to keep working if you want to keep the apartment. Except in that case, all the money you spend each month goes into someone else’s bank account instead of your own equity.

Ok jew

What about your retirement?

>I might as well YOLO everything into some high risk investments
And I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but keep in mind that you only need to make a down payment of 3% to buy a house assuming you’re in the US, sometimes 0%, so it’s not like you can’t still invest with the capital you have now as long as you have the monthly income to cover mortgage payments.

Is it normal for American boomers to have more than one house? In my Euro country most middle class boomers have 2 or 3 houses, so I'm not buying anything myself. 50-50% with my brother and voilà.

>Is it normal for American boomers to have more than one house?
Most don’t but it isn’t uncommon

When I get enough money and passive income, I'll probably get rid of my home and just rent apartments in places I was to be seasonally. I might own a small home that's easy to maintain in a tax friendly state but just rent other places so I don't have to be responsible for maintenance.

I dont have to come up with 1000s of dollars per month to rent a 1 BR studio, nor do I have to pay any other costs of owning a home.

Who gives a shit? Look at how quickly the world has gone to shit in the last 10 years, can you imagine another 30 years of this shit? KEK

you are correct

It seems like advice people give is generally aimed towards the average/normie person.

I keep making the mistake of listening to life advice thats meant for normal people who have a wife and kids

There is no life advice and tips single male incels

First of all, no one says it will NEVER crash. Of course it will crash and you should be prepared for it but given enough time it will go back up. This is PROVEN. Its the same principle as stocks and your precious crypto.
Secondly, you know a mortgage doesn't make you a prisoner for 30 years right? You can sell it any time you want. People do this all the time.
You're just retarded dude. Just put all your money in an index fund and stop trying to do adult things.

>I dont have to come up with 1000s of dollars per month to rent a 1 BR studio, nor do I have to pay any other costs of owning a home.
A 1 BR or studio isn’t going to be much cheaper than a small house in most areas, and may be more. Rents are skyrocketing right now. And every penny put into rent disappears.

$1000s of dollars in mortgage per month is opportunity lost where I could have invested elsewhere

I would unironically live in the pod at this point. I'm a single male with no ambition, I just want a place to live that is so cheap I barely have to worry about rent. Like $500/month tops but nothing like that exist unless it's subsidized in some crackhead dungeon apartment.
There should be options for people who aren't dead broke and have standards, but want to live cheaply. I don't need government assistance, just low cost living.

I for one am welcoming my black neighbors

Just move somewhere cheaper or get a roommate. Yeah it sucks

I refuse to open a mortgage this high in the market even though I'm approved. This kiked market being help up on fumes will crash eventually

>You can sell it any time you want.
Unless it crashes, and you're underwater to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars

How about not living in a expensive shithole city

if you cant afford something without taking out debt then dont buy it
usury is a jewish trick and absolutely haram brother