At what price range are you tethering up, biz?

I missed the last run's peak because greed took the best of me. Won't happen again. I'm planning on tethering near the top and buying back in when the inevitable crash happens.

I'm thinking the top will be in the 75-80k range.

Attached: 1648388106_t3_tpk252.jpg (1152x1440, 796.92K)

Imagine trying to time the top on hard money like BTC and ETH. You're a stupid man. Learn to DCA

That is a man

Bahahahahhaha late buyers are so fucking retarded, they get a rally and immediately they start making plans about taking profits at 75-80k

BHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

NIGGER YOU WONT SEE 60K FOR A LONG TIME

>tethering on the verge of hyperinflation

Attached: 362362632.jpg (1600x800, 197.83K)

yeah people are imbeciles

JUST BUY AND FORGET ABOUT IT. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO 2X IN A MONTH YOU FUCKING ADHD BRAINLET?

STOP TRYING TO OUTPERFORM THE MARKET YOU BRAINLET

The time to tether up is now. Do you really think this rally is sustainable? Idk why I even ask, you don't think at all, you are just a retard

>Hyperinflation is good for the millions of worthless speculative alt coins that produce no revenue of any form and are not a useful medium of exchange either

It's either going all the way down or the fiat currency is. Do you have more to gain from being all in on usd waiting for the crash and buying the bottom, or more to lose from going all in on usd and waiting for a crash that never happens is the question you have to ask yourself. I would kill myself if all the sudden my marks were worthless and I had to wage again just cause I got greedy and wanted to buy a proverbial bottom.

>not buying bitcoin at $47k is being greedy

I cant wait for the ACTUAL BEAR MARKET where people like YOU STOP BUYING KEK

Copium, get your copium right here! Fresh copium, harvested from seething bears that don't understand that capital injection isn't stopping! Fresh copium!

LICKY LICKY UH

cope

this

Attached: 960967.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

I'm near my ATH for the 4th time now. Not sure wat do

Attached: 1519482459619.gif (854x480, 3.68M)

Idc about price targets, I'm following sentiment targets. I got absolutely fucked last May but did great in November
>Shiba mega pumping
>Doge mega pumping
>EOS mega pumping
>Retarded no name dogcoins made yesterday hitting 10m marketcap
>Spy dumping
>Nasdaq dumping
>Fed signalling larger rate hikes than expected
I'm just selling any of these. At least 25% of my lowest conviction coins straight into tether.

lol, USD isn't going to be worthless that quickly. These take months/years to peak. Much higher chances crapto tanks first although I believe the bottom is behind us.

I'm literally all in on assets because I lost faith in the us dollar... Sorry...? Bitcoin is going to be the next world reserve currency or the backing for the next world reserve currency (Yuan) and if you can't see that then idk what to tell you. Hold your usd and seethe about it later ig.

Attached: 1617584919168.jpg (1125x873, 413.87K)

>Fiat 10% inflation
>No utility alt coin 30% inflation
You're the one coping lmao if markets actually go to shit your favorite pet shitcoins are going to zero

guess what. there is no top this time. the world is moving to crypto and u will be so tempted to swap ur shit into cbdc. u will realise that not only do you now own a digital version of the original useless fiat. but you will never get your btc back ever again. :)