>Inflation at 40 year high
>Hone prices exploding
>Car prices exploding
>"You'll own nothing and be happy" :^)
>Fed stops buying MBS and raises rates
>The house of cards is shaking
>Second major financial crisis since 2008 is looming

Are millennials a cursed generation?

Attached: inversion.1565783018830.png (1280x980, 78.5K)

>Graduated high school in 2008
>Worked shitty wagie retail gigs for most of my 20s
>Went back to school for a Bachelors in IT
>Just graduated this past Winter and currently job hunting.

Sorry guys. It's my fault.

Attached: 121.png (431x466, 88.17K)

a man with nothing to lose is dangerous

It's ok user, I don't blame you. Pretty sure a witch did this

Give me her address and I'll douse that cunt with acid.

Attached: 1623168940911.png (822x832, 374.97K)

Attached: seriesofdisgusuises.jpg (1920x1080, 226.4K)

Me considering which raw fish I'll eat in the NeoDepression XPW Brandpocalypse

Attached: IMG_1081.jpg (1459x1600, 368.83K)

Attached: nestor_portrait.jpg (177x200, 5.94K)

Millennials are cursed because your "fellow millennials" will shill for bernie and attack you if you point out boomers did this. Fuck them. And fuck zoomer shiteaters/millennials born in the mid-late 1990s who keep calling themselves zoomers, they're even worse.

Any Forums is primarily pro maga and they're overwhelmingly millennial. I blame those faggot gen xers for feeling the bern

jews did this you retarded nigger bot
what are you doing that boomers aren't to assert yourself and take power over your own life?
nothing, you're a subhuman faggot to be slaughtered

Notice how this all happened during Trumps reign. Bad thing is Biden going to get the blame because he has the unenviable position of inheriting trumps abysmal policies. Dems will get attacked by repubs as well.

Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi

you know absolutely nothing about anything, you need to commit suicide

Attached: jewish fed.jpg (1000x800, 167.12K)

How many times are they going to reappoint Larry David? smdh

Literally none of that matters if you just buy and hold BTC, BTC will continue to pump through this year and will never go below $45k ever again.

1997 king zoomer here, sorry that millennials are so gay, you guys should've pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and worked harder

>my god is the true god and he will never get beaten again worship my god and hop on for the big win BPEH

kill yourself, baiting faggot.

NGMI if you think a crash is coming this year, the fed made their choice and that was to inflate the debt away.

then why are they honking and flashing their lights about the taper and why is the market reacting to a taper?
oh man you're gonna get buttfucked

Lmao, you're hopeless. The market PUMPED when the fed did the first rate hike, and will pump again with the next hike, even if it's 50 BP.

I meant the real market, not your psychotic gambling addict kiddy shit.

You really need to get out more if you think Any Forums defines or informs anything. It's a fishbowl. Bernie was mostly a youth movement. Oldsters voted for Biden or Trump.