Clown world has it's perks

clown world has it's perks
we don't need to say anything anymore

Attached: FO56oQyWQAY-Yzj.jpg (852x630, 56.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake as fuck. Oscars have been dying for a long time. They made a business decision to fake an assault so that everyone will pay attention to them again. I refuse to even watch the video.

Attached: 1409982304350.jpg (988x783, 133.76K)

Arrest.

the nigger in him came out tonight, chris rock gonna come out fine after this

ive never actually been that afraid of civil war, until now. aristocrats and celebrities make lasting effects on the population with their influence. This is only going to breed more violence.
for the first time in my life I am considering becoming expat out of usa and never returning.

watch it, you will never look at will the same.

Yeah that's what I reckon as well

Same. Based. Checked.

watch it, retards. definitely not staged. that was real emotion. you prob wont be able to see it as this board is 90% sociopaths.

You are right. It's all bread and circus.

seemed legit to me. chris rock was shook, he couldn't talk straight afterwards

>decades of your country hitting one rock bottom after another
>this is fine
>a nigger slaps another nigger on tv
>THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING
ok

You just don't get it.

Real emotion from a man who made millions by emulating real emotion for decades. But Im sure you can tell the nuances

His wife cheats on him and yet he defends her like this.
Lmao!

A desperate cuck trying to defend m'lady's honor during a live global event. Manufactured or not, it was a pathetic sight especially the speech he gave later.

I'm not giving the Oscars any viewership. They're a bunch of actors of course they can act like they are emotional. They're true sociopaths

you clearly havent watched it. that was a true surprise bitch slap. Chris' reaction is waht im talking about. Will was pretty sincere enough, but that ambush style slap was not scripted. once again, sociopaths cant gauge this stuff. so , move on

if you had any idea how to gauge genuine emotion, this would scare you too. This will feed into our youth and breed more on-stage incidents. its truly over for USA. nogged and mogged. were over.

thanks mexicans.

of everything that's happened in the past ~3 years why is this in particular the final straw for you? the chimpouts of 2020 were objectively worse in every conceivable measure.

WILL SMITH INU

Contract: 0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf

Attached: PSX_20220328_004557.jpg (1324x1276, 286.41K)

Literally this. If he's not arrested by tomorrow, America is a lawless country.
It's a watershed moment.
It's scary because no one is talking about what happens next. What is Chris Rock going to do also?

is this like "state FUD"? lol

it was genuine, but how is that at all related to the psychotic shit you're spewing?

take your abilify

kill yourself

Because those were randoms, this is an actor in a suit, supposedly the pinnacle. Where was the security? Nonexistent? It indicates no one is running the show. The state has a prerogative to intervene.

Literally outed as a cuck in live television, posted a bunch of damage controlling shit online and now acting like a true cuck, it's truly a sight to behold.

Smith wife cheated on him with some rapper cause she a hoe and he too nice and boring. Instead he stays with her like a cuck and tries to do shit like slapping this guy to "defend" his wife and prove his manhood. And if that wasn't bad enough he then goes to cry and apologize.

But I could imagine (((them))) telling the guy to make that joke to bait a reaction.

Wow you offered a lot. Gee. Do you have anything productive to say or an argument to propose? Run along if not.

>If he's not arrested by tomorrow, America is a lawless country.
i guess i'll ask you too. why does this event in particular convinced you of that? worse shit has been happening in public with no proper legal response for years at this point.

>randoms
the current vice president and other well known public figures explicitly told people to chimp out.

retard

Civil war is very possible.
Literal clown world faggots vs Sanity