We're totally back to normal guys

BTC 200K EOY

>>what war?
>>doge to the moon
>>we're all gonna make it
>>altcoin season hasn't happened yet (except L1s)
>>second leg of the bullrun

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 11.53.09 PM.png (1996x1070, 1.47M)

altcoin season was eaten up by memecoin ponzis.

always the bobo posts

never the screencaps of the shorts. should be bannable but the jannies don't actually care about this board, only power grabs.

i dont short but i'm not buying. shorts get eaten by whales. still in a downtrend tho

Attached: 1648338960301.jpg (1536x2048, 214.31K)

My trips say you are correct

Its interesting to me how people never learn.

See how euphoric people are getting with the price moving up so quickly....typical noob mistakes.

They dont understand, these movements aren't where the money is made, buying after a red doom candle is where the money is made, getting excited seeing big green candles skyrocketing up and buying more isn't where the money is made.....

Seems like people never learn.

You gotta be euphoric when there's red everywhere, and neutral when there's green everywhere.

>Bobo literally doesn't know how to read a chart
If you're going to FUD, you should at least have some knowledge under your belt. This shit is literally forming a giant cup and handle. See you @ 70k

Attached: bobo cant into graphs.png (1005x734, 60.09K)

Yeah in a month or two the same people will be saying “bitcoin is dead” and theyll sell into the bottom- theres still far too many retards hanging around this board capitulation will be fun i cannot wait

I see a higher low on a monthly timeframe. You see a picture that doesn't even look similar at all.

I simply buy now instead of missing out and more if it does capitulate.

Attached: 1648258919287.png (618x496, 38.64K)

Attached: 1645265061685.png (498x470, 18.15K)

Bobo your chart is wrong return to normal would have happened in july 2021 instead we seen a higher high.

kek that pic, much keks the day. that pic was comissioned for some LTC

it was adjusted for inflation, so the new high was actually lower, retard

>beautiful woman
>no tattoos
>Christian
>sucking uncut street shitting pajeet cock
Forever tainted, into the trash it goes

Attached: 295021AD-7C47-46C9-8925-2795E44E6714.jpg (1024x990, 57.7K)

more like "Christian"

>back to normal
idiot return to normal was the second peak on your chart. It went higher than the first - but only just - and then fell into denial/fear/capitulation at 30k. We're now at "return to mean" and back in stealth phase.

>altcoin season was eaten up by altcoins
kek

Gimmie a break I’m phone fagging here

>seen
Learn grammar if you expect to be taken seriously user

return to normal is 20k as it corresponds with the price before the pump in 2021,

Attached: return.png (1086x784, 95.38K)

Horoscope cope
You never sell, only borrow on your crypto assets
Ngmi