How do you not become demoralized when you realize you'll never be richer than a retard like Logan Paul?

How do you not become demoralized when you realize you'll never be richer than a retard like Logan Paul?

Attached: logan paul.png (961x775, 931.78K)

knowing that money can't buy brains or cure stupidity

he's a husk of a person

There's a decent chance I might become richer than him. What's demoralizing is that I'll never enjoy it as much as he does.

Didn't he marry a fatty

this guy is unironically 130+

It's not the amount of money that rich normies have. It's the fact that they genuinely enjoy their lives because they're not hopelessly mentally ill like I am. That's where my jealousy stems.

I'm just blessed with a natural talent of not caring at all about how much money other people have

He's not exactly smart but he's an earlier adopter. There are a lot of retards who got rich because they bought Bitcoin early too

This.

Guy is a total flex with no substance.

>No Chiron Super Sport 300+
>he only has a Veyron, basically a used car at this point

Sad.

because I'm not him I don't care man. I'm kinda in my own world, if it doesn't affect me then I don't give a shit.

initially, he used to be an annoying faggot but now he seems more mature and level-headed
he knows how to market himself and make a lot of fucking money
overall 9/10

Attached: 1582192887304 (2).jpg (687x497, 148.66K)

Based and each man is in fact and island pilled

>Being so rich be needs to slap ads on his car
ngmi

I only care about escaping wagecucking so that I can focus on my hobbies instead of whatever he is doing, so I don't need as much money as him. Internet clout from being super rich doesn't really excite me.

who?

I don't need to be richer than him. I just need time and good health.

who is posting these demoralization threads

(((Who))) do you think?

I've been demoralized for a very long time

niggas thats used to having money is really kinda poor