Should I kms?

Attached: 3432.png (1280x891, 296.21K)

Nah, just see what happens instead.

probably not

Attached: 1629965941985.jpg (247x204, 5.99K)

I have no money, no crypto, no car, no health, no love.
Just my pets and soon my power/gas/water will be shut off and this will be the start of my year.
Ontop of countless doctors visits.

I have absolutely nothing to live for but I still don't think suicide is an option.

Even if you have 500 dollars you got a chance to make it, don't give up.

while you are living you can continue failing until something sticks. There is always a chance for better

I want to everyday but my goal is to get rich as quickly as possible and get back at everyone I know... this is basically my only goal in life rn frfr

teenager detected

i saged bc of this post

Just hold like 100 Link for five years

You're quick to throw your life away but try for a moment to consider the following. It's really hard to mentally grasp, but just humor the idea for a moment.

What if death is not the end of your suffering?

I'm not religious at all. Agnostic I guess. But it has occurred to me before that death might not be the end of my suffering. Hell, my suffering might not skip a beat. Maybe it could get much worse? I just don't know what comes after i make that decision in that moment. What do I transition into?

What if we have to live this life over again and again? Making all the same mistakes? Maybe it is a cycle you need to break out of - like the buddhists believe.

Anyway. Think it over. You don't really know what you're getting yourself into.

Sound pretty much over

I'm 23...

wasted xp

YES

Pretty much.
Oh well suicide still isn't the answer.

how about you

No

$1k is nothing to me and I would gladly send it to you if I wasn't 99% sure that you're a lying FAGGOT LARP

no user. You should become an hero instead

I wasn't asking for money but no not larping at all, I got $10 dollars to my name till my measly 300 dollar tax return.
And will be getting a job this week my old boss is going to drive me there since he works as a manager.

Imagine listening to a stranger on the internet

No.
This.

Attached: Bible777.png (2753x2369, 283.11K)

Imagine a world without jews.

Attached: 1646609081235.png (824x800, 158.96K)

This is the same crybaby ass faggot who is always shitting up the board and begging for money. Lurk more faggot

No

Attached: 1647013103397.png (530x678, 189.64K)

Damn you derived all that from one post?
What meds are you on cause I need that psychic shit.