$1 million isn’t that much

1 million isn’t enough to make it or be considered rich yet it still takes an average person insane amounts of time to amass it without high risk investing. The average person would struggle to save/invest 10k a year, literally 1% of a million. Even if you save crazy amounts from your job, let’s say 100k a year, that still takes you 5-10 years to get to a million depending on your annual returns, thats pretty much your entire youth gone, and you “only” have 1 million. A fucking Javelin missile costs 200k. A tomahawk missile costs 2 million. Imagine you SLAVE YOUR ASS OFF for 10-20 fucking years to get 1 million and the government is just pissing away $2million on a missile so they can make a few craters in an airfield that will just be filled in within a few days and is completely pointless and does fucking nothing.

Attached: 37CA1C58-817A-459C-9800-750967742BBA.jpg (1300x878, 650.49K)

I don't want to even reply to this but someones going to so I'll go first.

To me 50k would be the most lifechanging amount of money I've ever had in my entire life, even 30k would be amazing, 20k would be a blessing and 10k would be a lifesaver.

There now fuck off demoralizing people, I'm penniless and I know this shits just trying to depress people.

Attached: 1648146657885.gif (240x240, 1019.46K)

No, anons need to hear this. It's a wakeup call to escape the golem game and learn how to play on a higher level. I hope you do as well.

Attached: 1957610251.jpg (1920x1080, 286.69K)

10k is enough to have fun for a few weekends or sustain you for a few months that’s about it. Otherwise you live a really really shit lifestyle

OP, I follow the first part of your post, it’s fair 1 milly is a fucking milestone and for the real world, that wealth is built over someone’s lifetime.

But comparing a single persons wealth to the expenditures of government is like… comparing a single ant’s haul of food that he foraged in the forest to the cumulative food consumption of an ant species across a continent. Idk user the amount of money that circulates the country for random ass expenditures. Literally a few billionaires would go broke just trying to fund salaries for civil workers across a few states. It’s ridiculous, don’t get caught up trying to compare stick in your lane user

This is the truth. I reached $1 million net worth over a year ago (at 1.5 now) and I still work 50 hours a week so I can invest more money to make it one day.
Fuck off poorfag. Not everybody lives in a 3rd world country.

that's the first step. Understanding that hard work will never make you rich.

Next step is talking to people that get rich. If all you need is a million or two, buy a house and start maxing your IRA. If you do that young enough chances are you'll retire with a million or two in your pocket.

if you want the real red pill realize that you can't get rich off your own work, you have to take some of the work of others. Employ people in a business you own and suddenly a million a year isn't a huge unattainable thing.

I'm an American faggots and you guys have no idea how to make money work for you, I'm poor because of an incredibly rare set of life circumstances that would take 10 posts to explain, you're poor because you have no soul.

Yes but just think what could be done with that 2 million that was just used to make a 5x5 foot crater in some asphalt that does jack shit to help anyone in the USA

>I'm poor because of an incredibly rare set of life circumstances that would take 10 posts to explain
It happens. I'm sorry to hear it, user. I hope you find a way around it.

I have a son that's on disability and has no real chance of working or making money. He's never going to be a basketball player or even a E-5 in the military. I encourage him to write, and to draw, and to design games because those are things he likes to do and there's a chance he could make big money if he gets good enough at it. But if not I remind him money doesn't really matter. Besides I'll die one day and he can have some of my money.

Average people can get fucked. Without systematic genocide, we need normies to feel complacent about their role in society, so we had Will Smith smack Chris Brown on live television. Bet the normies loved that shit.

> To me 50k would be the most lifechanging amount of money I've ever had in my entire life, even 30k would be amazing, 20k would be a blessing and 10k would be a lifesaver.

And you're the type that sub-consciously hides your own drawbacks and lives on everyday pretending that life would be different if only you had money. Want to know why you don't have an extra lifesaver? Look in the mirror.

OP here I have a 550k NW, I started from -30k in 2017. It’s extremely slow and painstaking to accumulate wealth as a wagiecuck, and I have a good career. Yes I could gamble on shitcoins for that elusive 100x but could just as easily do a 0.01x (the latter is more likely)

Sorry to hear that user, biggest reason I won't have a child, damn good chance they will be worse off than me.

Money doesn't matter health and happiness do, but you can't see the forest for the trees like the above anons, and consider everyone poor to be unintelligent or worthless.

It saddens me that people can be so self centered but it doesn't surprise me.

$5m is the new $1m

All I hear is empty words coming from lifeless souls who compare everyone's wealth to equate their value as a person and then turn around and complain how everything is miserable.

Of course user. You’re a precious special snowflake, you’re totally unique and absolutely perfect.

>consider everyone poor to be unintelligent or worthless.
Not at all. Most of the smartest and most talented people I know are poor. Nothing wrong with that. It takes a certain sort of asshole to get rich.
It takes an even bigger asshole to stay rich

Omfg enough people have gotten tired of this stupid meme thread. We don't care if millions isn't much money stop recreating this dumb ass topic over again.

Bingo
I only posted this because it's guaranteed bait to make these raiding faggots respond and ruin their 200 reply samefaggot demoralization thread.

But thinking you need to be an "asshole" to be rich is the worst concept for jewry ever conceived and low IQ people fall for it.

Don't be duped, you turn into an empty vessel if you do.

user I'm sorry about what you're going through but I don't know why you're insulting people

Explain to me the logic of becoming everything you hate will somehow make you a better person or happy.

I'm curious because I haven't seen anyone even come close to discussing this particular topic here.

If the root of all evil is money, but money can also be used for good.

How does becoming evil benefit you in the end.

I've met plenty of rich anons here and know some on a personal level, every single one suffers from massive amounts of greed that always bites them in the ass and they become depressed or angry and stay that way.

So where is this logic.

>If the root of all evil is money, but money can also be used for good
Not true. The Bible says the LOVE of money/mammon, not money itself. it's just a tool.

If you hatin' you just need some pussy

>thinking you need to be an "asshole" to be rich is the worst concept for jewry ever conceived
essentially any way you get rich is going to be by taking from people that are poor. I don't have a problem with it because I feel like I give them something in return. But I am an asshole because when they get mad about that, I don't care.

Based. Important difference there.

But you do worship money.... you literally said it yourself.
>Everyone must here this, escape game, golems.

It's just propaganda regurgitated, you worship money and you deceive yourselves.