Ruble is back to Gold Standard now, what will happen next?

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/it-s-official-russia-central-bank-announced-ruble-bond-to-gold-5000-rubles-per-gram

Attached: stacking schizo.png (2408x1996, 625.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissancemen.org/2022/03/25/did-the-russians-just-back-the-ruble-to-gold-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here-and-where-we-go-next/
cbr.ru/press/PR/?file=25032022_192430DKP25032022_182539.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what will happen next
Jewish things

everything is a psyop except PMs

Attached: 1581804408828s.jpg (250x250, 8.18K)

us military false flag ground combat with russia fear causes btc to rally to 100k in two months no nuclear war though, gas prices stay the same, russian-western cease fire after a few weeks and we enter a new cold war-lite edition

>Gold standard
Oh look.. More paper gold!

>But this time it's from Russia
Finally! A trustworthy issuer!
What a great buying opportunity!

renaissancemen.org/2022/03/25/did-the-russians-just-back-the-ruble-to-gold-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here-and-where-we-go-next/

Attached: 1560522809694.png (600x474, 5.74K)

What's the best (cheapest) exchange that I can buy into the Ruble with?

Attached: 1565809598585.png (383x838, 27.01K)

how is it possible that schizos on Any Forums managed to predict every single thing that has happened the past 2 years lmao

binance nigga

So this basically confirms WW3 right?

>what will happen next
Putin will print unbacked rubles and it will work wonders until it all collapses. It's what Venezuela did and why they went into hyperinflation in 2013.

fug :DDDDD

No because nobody's gonna trust the ruble outside of shithole dictatorships like Iran or Cuba. Maybe India.

Again, the Venezuelan Bolivar was fully backed by gold until 2013. Nobody in the world even attempted to buy Bolivars because the government was not trustworthy.

Who the fuck trusted Gaddafi? And they neutralized that motherfucker.

Because it was in the best interest of big oil.

Now it's in everyone's best interest to "neutralize" Russia, but nobody's going to. They're not prepared for a big war and especially not when nuclear weapons are involved.

>Putin will print unbacked rubles and it will work wonders until it all collapses. It's what Venezuela did and why they went into hyperinflation in 2013.
You mean like the US Dollar?

>Look at me. I am the think tank now.

They're literally pegging the ruble to oil and taking physical delivery of gold for oil from countries who wont trade the ruble. Work that one out, numbnuts.

>no sauce
>an ounce is 28 grams
into the trash it goes

bank of russia:
cbr.ru/press/PR/?file=25032022_192430DKP25032022_182539.htm

I can't find any site that allows me to buy rubles though, they all say it's blocked

You don't have to. Stack gold, silver, oil, natgas, whatever. The Russians are going to pitch the energy market against comex by transacting in physical gold and simultaneously pull up the ruble.

The OP article is written by a brainlet and there are no official sources to confirm the headline. The official statement you posted says that they are buying gold at a fixed price per ruble to ensure the stability of their gold mining economic sector.