Which coin should I invest in next?

Which coin should I invest in next?

Attached: 57994.jpg (1968x1276, 932.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf
handcash.io/#/invite/Jason1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop astroturfing this shit

how do i profit off niggers slapping each other

WILL SMITH INU.

Contract: 0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf

pancakeswap.finance/swap/0x872A34fBAd8591c8156C117C32666c386BeCBabf

Attached: PSX_20220328_004557.jpg (1324x1276, 286.41K)

It marks the end of society. If he's not arrested tomorrow, America is a lawless country.

What is it that he said to make Will Chimp out

what the hell do you mean, the other guy has a choice to press charges. law and order sailed a LONG time ago

There’s a lot going on with bsv if you haven’t tried it out. handcash.io/#/invite/Jason1

>Chris jokes on other people, will laughs
>Chris jokes on will and his cuckoldry to his wife, will must defend his honor

LMAO. Shouldve made an even more explicit cuck joke. Will killed the entire night, unironically nigger tier. Youre ganna want to buy ICP sir.

"ooga booga bald ooga ooga booga"

>Which coin should I invest in next?

you should choose from the list of utility tokens we have, ORE is a very good one you know

it was fucked from the start. Had he done nothing everyone would be making smug remarks
Smacking the piss outta chris and ruining everyone else night is probably the chadest thing you could do

Checked and kek’d

Attached: 3C96D7F6-0478-4DE7-88AF-1B1963BEEC5A.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Gaming projects are my traction ATM so I have been investing in a couple of them and the most recent is Duelist King a win to earn model that recently concluded its alpha test in which I was a participant

FrogeX. 100%

Attached: hogeslapped.png (828x816, 493.63K)

I mean very simply. This is a watershed moment. The state can press charges.

I think both could get arrested desu, isn't that usually what happens with black on black violence?

look at you cheering for the nanny state, if he insulted someone honor he has ever right to deliver a slap or backhand. the recipient obviously understood it to some extent given he didn't react harshly

wealthy men used duel to the death over lesser insults you pussy

twet.ch/inv/e9803ff6

well i think passive earning goes a long way and ORE has combined both utility and passive earning together in its project

They should otherwise they are favoring celebs

Look at you crying over the very simple fact that the state should press charges to uphold the rule of law. That's not the nanny state. It's the fundamentals of civilization. Show me the right to slap unwarranted in the law? You're talking nonsense. How should Chris Rock now uphold his honor in your sick, twisted, and perverted view?
You don't know the history. That stuff was quickly outlawed in many states and often was illegal or underground. Dueling is immoral. It was only the Jesuits who incorrectly posited it could be licit but were quickly ridiculed and shown to be incorrect. And this isn't a duel, it's hitting a host of an event. I thought the Grammy's had security. I guess not. Will Smith could have challenged him to a boxing match or something I guess. And Rock probably would have apologized. But now it's the duty of the state to intervene.

you're an absolute retard, literally negative IQ. how did you end up here?

nigger go slap

Haha you're funny. Address my points. As far as you are concerned, I don't exist.

*slap* That's the Will Smith argument in your brain right? What's your IQ? 5? 10? lol, I kid.

Attached: af.png (1600x1261, 2.13M)

kek little piss boy afraid he's going to get smacked. dont worry when I buy this cite I'll be gentle.

So you agree I'm correct?

Statera. Because it's inevitable.

Attached: STA coming.png (1127x692, 208.89K)