kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: Wereleaf.jpg (1066x846, 282.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bgasc.com/product/1-oz-silver-rounds-asahi-999-fine-bullion/silver-rounds-1-oz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crypto nerds = seethe

Attached: chun-li.png (564x594, 722.97K)

Attached: fundamentals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

squids?

Attached: C453D996-6E77-433F-982A-D75FF275E370.jpg (1536x2048, 580.11K)

Newfag question here, how is the spot price of PM's actually determined? I've seen the KITCO ticker, and the Shanghai ticker, and the XAU ticker, and now with Russia fixing the price within it's borders, I'd appreciate a wise user's explanation on where the price information comes from.

Remember to learn valuable skills as well as stack metals Anons. No one will take care of you and your family except yourself.

Attached: D5D0B509-C397-45CD-B262-3058BC68CBF6.jpg (3805x2413, 3.63M)

ASAHI for anyone looking. Some of you guys like em. God knows why.

bgasc.com/product/1-oz-silver-rounds-asahi-999-fine-bullion/silver-rounds-1-oz

Based. I have the same copy of backyard homestead. It's a great introduction to homesteading, but I find it's pretty lean on info when you actually start diving into specific topics.

WTFWT

Attached: BA7F1182-AED2-47EC-8E85-5A2ECE199527.jpg (1125x1364, 1.04M)

Checked and based. I missed out on squids and won't pay 20 over spot for them.
Triple checked, I recommend a copy of back to basics.

>Remember to learn valuable skills
I'll be manning the gloryhole when SHTF.

I see you are a KANG enjoyer.

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (3002x2918, 1.85M)

cuz cheap. I'm buying a mix of coins and rounds. I suspect coins will be easier to exchange but I don't see barter being a thing, at least in the immediate future. As long as cash for gold places are still around rounds will have their place... trade in a round for some fiat which you use to buy groceries or whatever.

crypto nerds will seethe

Attached: neko fart.gif (326x252, 12.09K)

They are cheap, but I went with the Liberty ones. I'll be getting some Don't Tread on Me rounds as well. Largely boomers republican boomers that live around me. If it does come to trading silver for goods, the boomers won't be able to resist.

Are the normies starting to really understand how bad the inflation is yet?

I don't have any friends so it's hard to get a feel for what the general population is concerned about. I know that it's being talked about on the news a bit, but has it started to sink in?

Attached: pepe-writing.png (803x1280, 502.31K)

I agree but it really is a starter guide, to much info in a book like that would discourage more than it would help.
I will add it to the list/library, thank you user.
Kek'd not so much but I do like that series by monarch

Attached: F662627E-DC90-4EC9-BBB9-972875BFD9A7.jpg (2753x1551, 1.28M)

Nice, I should pick up some Qtard rounds for the boomers.

Most of my generics are from liberty too, but I just went in on a bunch of randos because they are cheap as fuck. Hope they're not santa or pot leaf rounds but what can you do. To a cash for gold operation? 1 oz is 1 oz.

Attached: Q-WWG1WGA-1-oz-Silver-Round-Obverse-440x440.jpg (440x440, 40.92K)

not bad

Attached: 1608955641600.png (237x289, 158.58K)

Same way as a Stock, what people are willing to pay for it and sell it for. Russia is probably going to screw with it as 5000 rub is ~ 50 while the current price of gold (per gram) is ~62.

Some are noticing. Also supply shortages starting to show. Stock boys using tricks. Pulling product to the front, with no product behind it. It's going to be glorious when the herd panics again.

Attached: 1551134618708.jpg (1600x1200, 138.42K)

I've thought about this too. I heard that the normies may get a jostling once a lot of places do their quarterly price adjustments for goods. I'm guessing that's sometime in April? I think the powers that be are really trying to keep the niggercattle docile and sedated. Either they're gonna try to boil the frog and hope it doesn't notice... or they're gonna rug these poor bastards all at once. Boom. Prices in stores doubled, net worth halved.

Attached: historical-wages.png (1234x1102, 416.46K)

>I recommend a copy of back to basics.

My brotha, that was one of my first favorite books, along with CRC's Handbook of Mathematical Tables (autism) and the Tom Brown field guides to wilderness survival my dad had. Couldn't read yet then but understood the pictures and diagrams like a good autist, I was building traps, snares, pitfalls and shelters before I learned how to ride a bike. Got 4 copies of Back to Basics, always buy cheap copies when I come across them. Might be good gifts for worthy people if SHTF.

Attached: KIMG1200~2.jpg (3150x2340, 1.29M)

I'm thinking of doing another fucking stock up like we're back in covid or a hurricane again.

I've heard some people talk about it but it almost seems like they don't understand just how bad it is yet. Or maybe they just feel "welp, nothing I can do about that" which, honestly for the average un-informed person, is kind of understandable. I feel like in another 6 months though people are going to be fuckin livid. I know one girl whos rent went up 40%, now she lives with a room mate... she has a real job and everything too.

I keep one of these on my desk. It's my favorite coin, the 2oz is satsifying to fidget with and spin.