Reminder that you will never truly make it without investing your heart and soul into our Lord Jesus Christ...

Reminder that you will never truly make it without investing your heart and soul into our Lord Jesus Christ. He is and has always been the most important investment you will ever make in your life.

Attached: 1648433478550.png (513x511, 352.87K)

best thing ive ever done in my life, started going to church again as a 25 year old, read the bible was blown away, life took off like a rocket. Jesus IS KING

beware false prophets
sneed

amen

Attached: 2w34t34534.jpg (261x193, 8.25K)

I live and love in God's peculiar light.

I want to believe in God as described in The Bible, but I just can't. I believe in a higher power/ultimate being, but I'm not sure he directly cares about human affairs. I used to be very religious, then became a fedora tipping atheist, now I'm just admitting that I'm not smart enough to know. I feel like my autism brain won't let me have faith, though, which I realize is the biggest part of accepting Him into my heart. Help me believe brothers, I'm getting tired.

read Brothers Karamazov. it will speak to your autism

I've prayed to god my whole life and yet my entire existence is that of a nearly disabled nobody.
who is nearly dead physically and always sick, not a penny to my name and cannot even see how I'll make it through the next month.
I just don't feel the love and I'm sure I'll get a bunch of generic responses but it's the way I feel and nothing has changed that feeling in my entire life on this earth.
Everyone prays and thanks god when their happy but I've never even been able to do that without lying to myself.

Attached: 1648146657885.gif (240x240, 1019.46K)

You cannot be convinced by us to believe user. If in your heart you really want to just read the Bible by yourself and pray but truly mean it. Open your heart to the Lord and he will listen if you truly believe.

Attached: 1648434541835.jpg (800x665, 436.41K)

>kike in a stick
good goy

(((they))) have purposely corrupted your view of god using mistranslations and 100% false tropes.

God does not care what you do outside of wanting what is best for you and will ultimately lead you to true happiness (heaven.) This was my biggest hurtle to becoming a believer too. I always thought "why would the ultimate creator of the universe need me to worship him?" but that is a straight up manufactured falsehood. God wants you to "worship" him for YOUR benefits not his.

Think of it in perspective of you to your dog. When you yell at him and tell him not to run in the street is it because you are some manipulative dictator who wants to control him or is it because you know he isn't intelligent enough to know the true consciences of his actions?

If you have any questions feel free to ask fren.

Attached: 1647908765141.jpg (618x741, 75.48K)

Christ is King.
God bless you all.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOT OF HYPOCRITES IN THIS THREAD

God gives His hardest battles to His toughest followers user

Attached: 1648434775591.jpg (618x741, 215.9K)

How is believing hypocrisy? None of us are perfect user, even us with the most faith will still continue to sin. Through Christ's atonement, we are saved with out belief and given the opportunity to repent of our past misdeeds and become reborn every single day and finally a true rebirth at the end. Please join us, user. We're waiting.

reminder that jesus is kiiinda cringe brah :/

Here's how to do it, according to His own speech (ie, the Holy Bible).

Attached: 1631504517393m.jpg (1024x914, 138.97K)

cant take u seriously cuz we all know this is just ur crazy incel cope

There is only one rebirth, not multiple ones.

I hate the popes too, user.

Attached: 1605782379368.jpg (960x960, 209.93K)

Read and study pic related, then read Acts 16:30-31. Getting baptized is after you're saved by faith in Lord Jesus, according to Acts 8:37 (Philip the Apostle).

Attached: Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg (2550x3300, 987.82K)

Haven't killed myself yet but dont have much to look forward to.