Are boomers to blame?

Why is the US economy so fucked and why are boomers to blame?

Attached: BoomersAre Fucked.jpg (1166x1314, 414.09K)

Boomers themselves are not responsible for the hardships that later generations have faced, and will continue to endure. North American boomers were just born in just the correct time in the post-war period in an economy that had basically the only untouched, and developed, manufacturing capacity in a world that needed to rebuild fast. Mass capital flowed into the US and that is what allowed American labor to demand high wages.

The idea that a single blue collar working man could have a house with a two car garage and support a large family was only because of this phenomenon and we can't compare now.

If there is any karma in this world, there will be the most devastating world recession ever experienced this year and the boomer generation will lose everything just as they are retiring and beginning to enjoy the spoils of their looting the planet for 40 years

G0d i h0pe s0

The "greatest generation" is solely at fault. The US was on the wrong side of WW2. Boomers, like zoomers, were born with a silver spoon and the told they could have everything without having to ever sacrifice.

Where boomers did fuck everyone was in their policy decisions in the late 80s and 90s in an attempt to keep up this lifestyle americans had been accustomed to. By outsourcing manufacturing capacity (which don't get me wrong was bound to happen in any advancing economy) to China in an attempt to keep prices for goods low and try to influence China to become more Westernized we gave up too much industry and kickstarted the growth to China's place in the world today.

That and climate, fuck boomers in government who were aware but kicked the can down on the road. If we made the move to go clean energy in the 90s we wouldn't be in this position today.

I'm in the same boat, worked my ass off through school landed the right job and can barely get by. I hope Powell pulls a Volcker and just decimates everyone leveraged to the tits.

Boomers are based, your problem is you have a "black person" mentality

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_c92a994c-9433-11e9-a6c9-3bfe1bc56df0.jpg (1500x1500, 466.95K)

>go clean energy
And just like that you are a retard. Mah C02 mah Global warming! The world ends in 12 years, iceplates melt by 2016, we are all going to die!

>And just like that you are a retard.
Explain yourself tradie, I'd be happy to show you what's going to happen the this world in the next 70 years.

why is this implying that boomers have a say in the economy?
do they think the boomer is glad housing is fucked? or that gas prices are through the roof?

the date predictions from you muh climate change retards are on the same level as two week schizo posting. Nothing is going to happen.

boo hoo hoo blah blah blah
not even gonna read your whining thread. deal with it or do something about it.

the only people i know irl that actively blames boomers are spics and other third world trash which makes zero sense since they should be worshiping boomers

Attached: 1640137025845.jpg (975x302, 43.45K)

He can still be wrong on the part that boomers die to get away with it before consequences
The peak boomer retirement are these next few years so its all perfectly alligning to slaughter boomer pension funds that are invested in the worst possible things
I for one am doing my part to fomo fud them with all the skills i learned here in every place boomers tend to gather online
You have no idea how easy it is to make them buy the bulltrap in stonks and then later on fud them to sell the bottom

Globohomo and jews. If the borders weren't open to everyone with a heartbeat and outsiders weren't allowed to buy up half of america things wouldn't be anywhere this bad. We've gone through this dozens of times.

identical situation here

Attached: america today.png (624x936, 811.42K)

Boomers will die happy in their big beds, in cruise line suites, on beaches in Hawaii, etc.
They will own everything, you will own nothing, and they WILL be happy. It's over. No one is coming to rescue you.

you're a retard, agw is not real. Al Gore said the ice caps would be melted by 2012 back in 2006. They're actually more ice caps now than then

Remember muh global cooling?

Attached: 1625116233528.jpg (802x527, 125.64K)