Is marriage a good investment anons?

is marriage a good investment anons?

Attached: file.png (591x853, 266.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MutantPapasito/status/1508188380588244993?cxt=HHwWgoCs9ezVlO4pAAAA
privatehomeclips.com/embed/7255493/?promo=23760&source=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With the right person? Yes. With some only fans thot who isn’t even excited to be proposed to? No.

That thread is comedy fucking gold
>Lukewarm response
>Gf has an only fans
Lmaoooo

Do you think she is going to take half his NFT if they divorce?

why does crypto attract so many fkn losers

Nasty looking turd cutter

She’ll just get his seed phrase and rug him.

who the fuck cares about this gay twitter shit

If you marry into a wealthy family, yes. Also if you're spouse ends up being really good with money and investing. But marriage it's self is not an investment, it's a commitment.

yeah that was cringe.

yes.
>devoted housewife
>makes home
>cleans
>cooks
>gives bjs
>creates children
>job security increases
>other women become envious
>cheat and lose marriage
>rough patches, low points, drugs
>wild ride that is life
its an investment, but not for everyone, only non brainlets can handle the stress and ride

twitter.com/MutantPapasito/status/1508188380588244993?cxt=HHwWgoCs9ezVlO4pAAAA

lmao, is this a fucking sketch comedy show? that dead fish kiss she is giving him while he's trying to make out with her. Holy fuck.

>signs a contract which guarantees the other party basically can rape your assets, steal your offspring, and leave you in debt for years

the only way you should do it is with a prenup and postnup

women are like boats; it’s only worth the money if you get it wet a lot

I just noticed he gets on his tippy toes when kissing her...I feel bad now

again, its not for brainlets.

somebody link the onlyfans or post a webbum please

Attached: um.png (420x598, 419.57K)

no fault divorce basically made marriage a sham, it has no relevance and will be phased out within the next 50 years as an antiquated social practice. Marriage rates are already plummeting.

>You love me?
I seriously would have not posted that video lmao watching him sell his ape to give her half will be great though

You should marry your high school sweetheart. 1 thing I've learned about relationships is that, as time increases expectations increase and it makes it hard to make memories (good or bad). Making memories is what counts.

Love is simply a connection between 2 people that grew together and (low IQ) can look back on their memories and experiences for direction, you also both make each other's lives better and there becomes a point where making theirs better more of a significant goal.

I also think the man should be (by today's standards) significantly older and the woman younger, but that's another blog, no pedo shit.

Jesus

He's about to be 30 and hit his stride and enter the best years of his life. She's about to be 30 is post wall and used goods.

Why do fucking pathetic faggots who are desperate for women's validation do this? Hahaha. This is going to end terribly. Irregardless, imagine still unironically getting married in 2022?

are u sure about that? guy is a manlet
based and lawpilled

Getting married to someone your own age is a stupid fucking feminist meme that only women benefit from. Men shouldn't get married before 30 period, but if and when they do get married (whether that's before or after they're 30) it should be to someone far younger than them. A 30 year old man should unironically be marrying a 18-20 year old woman. If you're older than 30 your absolute cutoff should be 25 for a woman. Anything else is cope from retards who married their high school sweet hearts, people too pussy to nuke their marriage and start over, or losers who settle for whatever they can get even if it means getting with some used up post wall 30 year old roastie.

The Rational Male should be required reading for everyone who is high school age.

t. 33 year old who exclusively bangs 20-21 year olds

> that chest tattoo

Oh no no no no HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

privatehomeclips.com/embed/7255493/?promo=23760&source=0

Lmfaooooo holy shit the second video is easily one of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen on the internet and I’m in my 30s. How is he this delusional? How did he watch this back and still think it was a good idea to post or that she even has the smallest fraction of attraction to him? Jesus Christ, proving the jpeg monkey NFT bro who can’t get girls without money stereotype to a T. Ape/bayc holders absolutely btfo and made to look like retards by this display

>he knows

It ridiculous it takes so much experience to learn these things. This shit should be taught in school.

because most crypto losers dont wanna work, pathetic i know

>he likes work
>he likes someone telling him what to do
>he likes someone telling him where to focus his skillset

user., you should work and produce for society and yourself, but let's be real.

Yes. Dual income is the only way to afford a house in Amerikkka

get a job loser

I do like my job user. If you aren’t a neurotypical you probably won’t - and that’s fine, but need to pretend you’re superior to other Anons to cope.

What makes you think I don't have a job?