What are some shitcoins that will minimum 5x+ when the market is back up? don't just shill your heavy bags either...

what are some shitcoins that will minimum 5x+ when the market is back up? don't just shill your heavy bags either, explain why.

Attached: 1613754998489.jpg (693x598, 85.12K)

hype potential is a valid reason btw. which coins have the most delusional bagholders that can hype shit up?

Digibyte just because

there is one off the top of my head that will easily 5x
CRO

Dgb for sure but that's all it will do

Obligatory shib doge million

sounds like a meme

ya maybe

i want a good scatter of shitcoins i can place some money into and hopefully some of them can really take off

ANKR, probably. I can see the price going up to $0.5 in the next couple of months.

they have good traction and are going to provide binance with their infrastructure. also have some hyped announcements coming up, which is increasing the price (although i'm not yet sold on those announcements)

I would tell you, but it’s name has been b4nned.

Which is a shame because even one of the j4nnys is a h0lder.

Radix95 because it's Radix DLT related token and devs have already delivered. It's one of the bigger Radix DLT token projects so worth taking a look, charts have bottomed out

Attached: Radix95.gif (300x300, 2.11M)

I would have to look into that, maybe floki? Idk how it's going now though

Not really a shitcoin.

4ch5?

Once Ethereum mining ends Digibyte is a likely candidate to take up some of the hashrate that gets freed up. If Digibyte gets popular again it can easily regain top 50 status, especially if the the Digibyte NFT markets pick up.

Real Talk, CLV is primed for an 8x

cro will take the place of ADA for normie hype this cycle so its a more safu play
could get an easy 5x on HERO on bsc aswell

Hope you're right
t. Dgb bagholder
Fwiw I like and hold dgb but get blackpilled

>charts have bottomed out
famous last words

ya i could see that

i need something shittier, a greasy bsc or eth play

Not really, charts have been bottomed out for few weeks now I believe, liquidity is still fairly low

I'm n0t all0wed t0 speak 0f it.

if market keeps up TITANO
their dex is coming in about 30 days along with the v2 contract
in Q2 they are dropping a mobile app to buy titano with fiat
nft + games coming soon

Attached: 1522613905428.jpg (250x250, 10.95K)

is it antisemitic or something? speak freely my friend, this is the internet.

how good is their marketing, nigga?