Biztards will miss out AGAIN

>Metaverse narrative strongest in crypto market right now
>Nfts being adopted by mainstream companies
>Bayc top NFT,even braindead celebreties fomoing in to be in the club
>Bullish momentum on crypto market is back on
Here is what will happen this April u faggots
>Yuga labs which raised 400mill for their metaverse,which is a no brainer that will be bigger by sand and mana,will sell land accepting apecoin
>apecoin will start getting pushed as the memecoin of this run(like doge,shiba in the past) but this time it will have a usecase and even more people promoting it
How do you think this ends?U understand that this is easily going 5x from here and even 10-20x in the parabolic hype right?
U gotta be completely clueless if you cant see this with what happened in 2021 with doge and shiba

Attached: 877.jpg (300x168, 14.65K)

thats called african amercan not APES
remember that bigot

it’s struggling to stay at $15, i’m doubtful

Scroll out

Bruh what. Earlier today it struggled to stay at $14 so what’s your point

scroll in

Uhh sweetie that's been debunked. Apes are clearly distinct from africans

Attached: average-io-on-the-left-an-ethiopian-average-iq-63-33344964.png (500x449, 133.75K)

You think itnwill go over its ATH of 28$ or whatever it was? I want to buy Ape because FOMO, but this is risky.

This cocksucker can bottom out again and it might be ages for it to pump back up past 14$...

Scroll left

scroll in and left, agreed

Screw it, I'm down 90%
Give me a 2x

Imagine buying a blatant, unapologetic scam at 2.5B mc and 16% circulating supply.

>it might be ages for it to pump back up past 14$...
I doubt it would bottom out but it definitely wouldn’t stay under $14 for long in april

Ok now scroll right

4ch5 sniper on bsc is going to 5x when the market picks back up, all you have to do is post pictures of crazy snipes and people fomo in, plus there's 11% busd reflections. Screencap this, it could 10x honestly.

Who made this ROSE thread? Why buy APE when you can buy ROSE?

Is that you at a family gathering?

ok ape bros sorry for doubting, $17 by tomorrow

how does 170 sound?

like good gains

Let's go boys!!

Attached: 1627181739118.gif (680x331, 2.44M)

don't worry it'll be 4 figs within the next month