>$400 a month
>my boss is a big idiot

Attached: 5.jpg (717x427, 40.75K)

>mfw live in the first world
feels good

It's what u get for being born into some third world shit

>be E4.5
>hate job (comm)
I want to go to medical school, but even thenbI'm not sure. Super jaded with a lot of things and have such dissatisfaction towards the system despite it being kind to me.

you don’t be satisfied?

Attached: 1648430279811.jpg (550x535, 60.17K)

They don’t think it be like it is, but it do.

you must be rich

5500 a month net work from home
I'm already a millionaire I just work to fill my days up because otherwise I'd just be smoking weed all day and playing videogames

Try to get another job. Or bet on something like QOM. it's the shiba v2, some people within the community say the team is behind this, but it's not confirmed.
0xa71d0588EAf47f12B13cF8eC750430d21DF04974

>>$400 a month
What shit hole are you from?
I make this by 10 am

Faggot

I'm not. I couldn't ask for a better place to work or a better job, but I'm just not cut out for the day in and day out drudgery. I think I wrecked my brain with dopamine overload when I was younger, idk what's exactly wrong with me.

I came to a realization, it may be costly financially, the happiest you/I can be is by being yourself, and if you don't exactly know who you are ask yourself who you aren't. Working a day job isn't me.

No
>two jobs
>one $110k, one $80k
>total hours 40-50hrs
>both remote, software development
Worst part is I don't give a shit about them and slack so I get stressed and have to cram to get a project done.

>but I'm just not cut out for the day in and day out drudgery.
>Working a day job isn't me.
Zoomer faggot
Give your balls a tug and man up

I am. And I think that means taking risks, including going into working for myself.

>thinks I'm a Zoomie Zoom Zoom
I'm not. I thought Zoomers loved work? I thought that's what they were engineered for?

Does either job know you work another one? It feels like that's a disaster waiting to happen

What job?

I'm probably older than you, user. That's why I'm thinking the way I am. I'm thinking about quitting a job I've been at for 10 years and changing my career to a trade before it's too late. I'm just not cut out for chair work and office bullshit. Like I said, I think it'd be hard to ask for a better situation than I'm currently in. I like everyone I work with, it's just...

Lying on the internet

No, but neither would have an issue with it. Even if they did, who cares? One can't fire me (too important), other probably couldn't either, only one working on that backend product. I wish both would fire me, then I could live off unemployment for awhile, work on some projects

Haha nice.