BAT

Brave has 50M users already. The growth is insane. Adtech money will moon BAT in the future...

In 2021, Google's ad revenue amounted to 209.49 billion U.S. dollars.

In 2021, Meta (formerly Facebook) generated 114.93 billion U.S. dollars in ad revenues.

Attached: bat-basic-attention-token.jpg (486x512, 56.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/general/2008/01/14/worst-stock-for-2008-amazoncom.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CH CH CHECKED

BAT is probably the biggest nobrainer of 2022. You’d have to be full blown retard to not see the tidal wave coming.

Attached: 1233E81F-55C5-4EBE-ADCC-562CB2702E6E.jpg (380x384, 26.31K)

Bat is the biggest shitcoin out there, but the browser is awesome

literally google of blockchain

Dude the MAU# this week is likely to 58M+.

they still havent posted the ad buys... bullish?

fool.com/investing/general/2008/01/14/worst-stock-for-2008-amazoncom.aspx

>heh amazon is a shit stock. ebay stock is better. amazon is great for shopping though and everyones using it.

buy BAT

Attached: bat pepe smol.png (593x445, 236.77K)

Since the 10th. Which means there probably won’t be anymore for this month. Asked Luke about it but haven’t heard back.

$40 eoy

Thanks for the pepe

Lmao. BAT isn't stock. Stock is what Brendan will be selling to buy his retirement yacht. BAT is Brendan Bucks (not redeemable)

they use 70% of revenue to buy bat, so it’s 70% a stock

Luke it's the weekend you're allowed to relax and not work!! You could be violating securities laws with these shillposts!!
>dude we're gonna flippy dippy Firefox with self-soft serve in 2 weeks
>A BAT BLIMP JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
>the NPC calvary is totally coming dude trust me you are like soooo early after missing $1.80whatever just look at this CHAAAAAAART
>no rly the exchange supply is drying up pls huff my copium
>bro I totally hold like a millionty bat we're all just waiting two more weeks for the bear market we're gonna outperform everything
>brethren it’s our time! DDG is shooting themselves in the dick right now and normies are leaving in droves!!1
>homie the browser LITERALLY has Zoom and a VPN, you can’t pay for it in BAT but you don’t need to my guy this is web 2.3
>hombre these threads used to be so comfy we'd just sit around the campfire and watch the price crab...
>dude evelyn is totally our man on the inside just look at his feminine penis bro JUST 2 WEEKS
you’re welcome

Attached: 1648317886251.jpg (640x770, 46.99K)

>dude we're gonna flippy dippy Firefox with self-soft serve in 2 weeks
Give it two more years, unironically will happen.

A SCANNED PASSPORT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!

its 60+. someone confirmed it in another thread

Scenario 1: Brave's activities have nothing to do with the price of BAT, so MAU means nothing.
Scenario 2: Brave's activities do significantly influence BAT's price. Therefore BAT is an unregistered security and will get fucked by the US gov.

aka, an unregistered security

>>A BAT BLIMP JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
The blimps are in production. Here is a rough draft

Attached: 480DA941-5E9C-49CA-A78B-951222795602.jpg (1125x518, 54.86K)