Living near beaners has made me more racist than when I lived near blacks

Living near beaners has made me more racist than when I lived near blacks

Attached: 1574743571722.jpg (480x439, 31.59K)

Go live near Asians next
Seethe as I call the cops on you for bbqing and having smoke everywhere while listening to jack fm while I’m trying to feed my koi
There’s not one race to me that isn’t annoying

Really? I feel the exact opposite. I grew up in a little dusty town called San Antonio, TX which is majority Mexican. I was a minority as a white guy. But I always found them very agreeable. I’m living near dc now and the black people, while mostly fine, aren’t as agreeable as the Mexicans I grew up with. Idk. Mexican culture puts hard work on a pedestal. So there’s that at least.

>Mexican culture puts hard work on a pedestal

You're mexican

>I'm only comfortable around people that are my race
Cringe and small minded

I’m about as pale white as a white guy can get. No larp. But I did date a Mexican girl and my best friend was Mexican and their families were both welcoming and friendly to me. So I’m sure that affects my judgement.

No white person says that

based and DFW pilled.

sure thing tyrone

I'm from Texas and all the races generally get along because you have to assume everyone is armed. It's just that simple.

Attached: thinkpad glock.jpg (960x960, 81.03K)

Ok.

The ones that immigrated to America are hard working sure but the generation that are born here usually end up like gang bangers and aggressive.

beaners are cool people. my neighbeaners have a ton of parties on a monthly basis with a ton of food. whenever it gets too loud to sleep, i just walk on over, get some food and some coronas and hang out. very welcoming people, and im black.

You talk like that around your wifes boyfriend?

blacks are different than niggers

Based, same, even basketball americans and cartel members are polite in Texas and the white trash isn't quite so dumb and methed out yet to not understand they'll catch lead to the spine if they fuck around.

All ethnicities and races can be trash neighbors, even nips and chinks, the ultimate determining factor is income level and if you own less than ten acres you don't get to bitch about people living next to you at all as you're too poor to give a shit about and are probably trash.

Top kek, I cannot imagine someone who wouldn't trade with you right now if they lived in a black neighborhood

you don't like loud accordion music at night and litter everywhere?

Attached: apu.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

>and im black
Please kys, make the world a better place.

test

understandable

It's normal.
Being mexican has made me more racist towards other mexicans than if I were white.

>you don't like loud accordion music

Kek