Wagie lobotomization

im 33. i've worked at various marketing agencies for 10 years as a graphic designer. ive made a decent career for myself (120k salary to do photoshop) but i feel like ive gained zero business or even any marketing knowledge in that time. i feel retarded, literally. I try to learn new things and i can't pick anything up. does anyone else feel this way? im trying to reinvent myself and make money doing something else but my brain feels like its made of stone

Attached: 950AA422-53FD-4D35-B34F-17916F958F9F.jpg (474x359, 27.27K)

Faggot you make more than 90% of Americans, I don't even have 1k in my account or total value in crypto and you're here bitching about making nearly 200k a year, iphone spam posting now watch this post will be ignored and this thread will go on for two days and get 200+ replies where nobody says anything useful or intelligent.

>you make more than 90% of americans
and yet its barely enough to live with dignity and nowhere near enough to raise a family. its literally 600sqft 1 bedroom 2013 toyota money

a lot of people talk about 'muh getting skills' but realistically you can coast by like you or I have if you're not a midwit and make a decent living.

I'm also 33 and work in Finance - legit do nothing of value and also make $120k not including bonus.

OP just ride this fucking wave to be honest - I own my own apartment and my net worth is $1m - we are possibly the last people in history to have it so easy, and all it took was having a 110 IQ and some patience.

This was intentional

Attached: 1648373169209.jpg (700x525, 38.79K)

i don't disagree but you're also way smarter than i am because im a rentoid and my networth is only 100k, this is what i need to fix

God damn you vapid faggots have nothing clicking upstairs do you.

i'm 32 and work in accounting. i feel slower mentally now than in my 20s. i have a few technical hobbies (electronics and chemistry) that i practice to keep my mind sharp. i also read books for fun, also to keep my mind sharp. i can pick new things up, but it's not like when i was in college. i think a lot of it is related to wageslaving. we might """only""" work 8 hours a day but there's a lot of unseen overhead from stress and just the mental burden of being a career professional.

Why would you gain any business and marketing knowledge when you are just the graphic designer?

obviously that was the whole topic of his OP

thats kind of what i want to fix user, i feel like i cant make any real money because i've been silo'd into my role - there are people making way more money than me doing zero hands on work and its because they actually know what is going on from a macro level

fair enough, didn't mean to gloat but I guess I have always saved/invested and also lived at home for ages to build up my wealth, so for me making $120k a year with no debt and no mortgage payments is a huge sum of money.

also yes I have no plans to ever get married/have kids so I do understand that if you wish to have those things and live in a somewhat high cost of living area then it would be difficult.

i do find it hard to imagine doing anything else other than waging because for so long i've been whipped into just doing what I'm told, and this goes back to being a 5 year old in school. humans are now just conditioned that way. My strategy has always just been to 'make it' though wagie bux, investing in boomer stocks, with some crypto - and then eventually i can pretty much retire at 35-40 and then follow my heart without worrying about money.

you are making good money and my suggestion is to move to a lower cost area if possible to lower expenses. even if you find a new way of making money like starting a business, it usually takes a few years to even break even.

As a businessfag, im going to tell you this; if you cant learn new skills quickly, just give up. That's like trying to run a race with no legs. I recommend you just stay in graphic design and try to live a good life with your pretty good salary. If you are a genuine brainlet, there is no chance for you in any entrepreneurial venture.

Kys OP. I really mean it. I have far less than you at 31 and am nowhere near as strung out or pathetic as you. If you can't make it with a $120k/yr salary then you never will with any amount

you are a crab in the bucket might as well shoot yourself

yeah unfortunately i had to live away from home to find work and all the agencies are in high CoL areas...even if you live outside the city and save on rent the commute tacks on an extra $300/mo in transit.

im not a retard i just feel retarded, ive gotten to this point making decent money because im not a talentless idiot

>im not a retard i just feel retarded
Have you tried not feeling retarded? Sounds like you need a therapist, not business advice.

trust me i thought it was a lot too when i was broke, i hate to tell you this: its really not

You want to make money in the markets? Read Read Read and Read. And watch videos of real investors that are smarter than you. Not the ones on CNBC.

Then once you have accumulated enough knowledge you can start making decisions for yourself. Until then you will be investing in the dark gambling like a degenerate faggot. Even once you start to understand the markets you might still get it wrong. So you need to diversify. Even then you may still get it wrong.

Attached: 3JVJA3AJHBAV3ACEFMXPLL46QA.jpg (2400x1800, 357.38K)

I'm 34 and been retired since 32 (yes crypto gainz). Spend all my 20s working psychotically dull government desk jobs and feeling the same way as you, like my brain was calcifying and I was losing the ability to learn new shit.

Then I retired and set about trying to reverse all that and get back into renaissance mode. And I've failed horribly at it. New skills or knowledge just don't stick around when I try to learn new things. I have to constantly grind away at shit or else all the know-how just evaporates overnight. Meanwhile I can pick up a saxophone and belt out an improv solo like no big deal because I learned it when I was 12 and it's just there for life now. No need to upkeep it.

Honestly these are just raw truths about being a biological entity originally designed by evolution to be decommissioned by age 40. There's literally no evolutionary reason to be able to adapt to your environment and learn new skills past age 25 or so, so the ability to do it never developed. You really are going to struggle to learn anything new and you're never going to be as good at it as people who picked it up in their teens and you'll forget it all the moment you stop keeping up with it. It's fucking sad but that's life.

That's because all you're doing is comparing yourself to others. When you make $250k you'll just be sad that your coworkers or boss make $350k and can afford to go to Maldives for a month while your ass has to settle for a week in Tokyo. Or you'll save your money and never spend it because Langford got a Tesla Model S and your 2021 Mazda isn't cutting it anymore. If I can be mostly happy with $32k/yr as a dude with a data analyst with a philosophy degree then you have no excuse.

>t. $8k net worth

Yeah this is my fear - its fucked but it makes sense. I learned all this design shit when i was 14 because of torrents and coasted through school and my career basically. Congrats on making it though, that rules.

no its because i see the writing on the wall and i dont see a ton of 40+ year old graphic designers out there so if i dont do something soon i am fucked

Yep, it's just neuroplasticity. You basically are who you're always going to be by like 25, and that includes what you're good at or not good at. After 30 learning new things is very difficult. It's a hard scientific truth. Or even if you learn something 'new' fast it's because you either unknowingly had those skills and just never knew it or it's a 'new' thing but really uses the same skills you always had.

The reason you are unable to learn new things past 25 is because you are severely malnourished and full of toxins and heavy metals due to the SAD DIET> Standard American Diet.

Once you start to get healthy your brain capability will increase. Learning new things will be just as easy if not easier than when you were younger. It's amazing how much damage the body can withstand. There are a lot of people operating at 10% of their full potential. They are so numb from all the toxins they forgot what it means to feel 100%. There are many factors from environmental and dietary. You have a duty and responsibility to find out for yourself what is affecting your.

Critical thinking for yourself is a essential component to making money in the markets. Too many people are easily influenced by the trends and the "GURU Scammers". Unable to think for themselves and stuck in a followers mindset. Get healthy you dirty faggot.

Attached: C1.png (2176x2068, 584.62K)

>SAD DIET> Standard American Diet.
>Standard American Diet Diet

His brain is corrupted.