ITT: we're now in profit on our ICP bags

average buy price $21.50, feels fucking crazy to be up after being down literally almost every day for the past 6 months.

Attached: 1648002175973.jpg (720x720, 389.16K)

Feeling great

>ITT: ICP baggies who have never heard of opportunity cost and are still down when inflation is taken into account
NO REFUNDS

tony never really did have the makings of a varsity athlete

mfw the fudders are now factoring in inflation into calculations to FUD ICP. you can't make this up.

Attached: 1643019335753.jpg (960x928, 74.87K)

10$ cost avg here. been lurking NFT generals. 300 pees for flipping some jpegs. comfy af bros

>become poorer because you held a scam for 6 months
>ICP TO DA MOOOOONNNN SERS,,!!!!!!!

Attached: 1647752507240.jpg (195x204, 18.01K)

look at the m2 money supply graph - nothing hit ATH even in the bull run, stop being bitter just because ICP is pumping. never understand you faggots trying to bring down celebratory threads. did Dom fuck you gf or something? why the hate?

Because you're quite simply not in profit, but like every other post icpajeets make, you lied about it and accuse the truth of being FUD.

>cost average 10
>absolute bottom is 14
?

cheers to that!

Attached: 3.jpg (192x242, 19.42K)

the tax man would like a word, gayboy

Kek

Attached: 0085F0CE-3203-49AB-9262-74C58B97FD0C.jpg (345x397, 28.34K)

midwit

kek

why does it bother you so much though? do you go into other threads about other projects and tell people that they aren't technically up because of inflation? or is there just something about ICP specifically that makes you seethe?

>midwit
That's not an argument.

How did you bring your average below the bottom of its price, again?

>I'm lying and you know it but instead of addressing this fact I'm going to insinuate that you have a special grudge against the scam I'm shilling
I tell shills like you they're full of shit all the time.
Pretty miserable attempts at constantly trying to change the subject though you pathetic pajeet. I think I've made my point here.

when you flip ICP NFTs you can effectively get more ICP at lower average prices as opposed to just regular buying and selling on exchanges.

oh so flipping stuff that makes sense

how am I a shill? literally this thread is about me being up on ICP finally. I never even said ICP $2k to the moon or something. You are so mentally deranged and raped by ICP, and I suspect you are in fact the stinky indian in this little tete a tete. Unfortunate, but keep posting in my thread to continually bump it please.

I LOVE YOU MOONMAN I WILL MILK YOUR DICK

t. GAY AS FUCK AND LONG ICP

Attached: icp-vito-5.gif (208x174, 939.18K)