Moneymaxxing Journey

15 - $9.25/h
16 - $9.75/h
17 - $10.75/h
18 - $13/h
19 - unemployed
20 - $16/h
21 - $26.50/h with daily overtime and 4 bonuses

Am I on track? What should I be striving for in the next few years?

Attached: 8ef.png (680x613, 364.96K)

as gay as it sounds, a career. can you progress your earnings beyond $26/hour? if you aren't in a field of work that can reasonably support $100-150k/year, change what you're doing.

>Am I on track? What should I be striving for in the next few years
To stop measuring money in money per hour. Thats a poorfag shit.

Attached: 1648420815446.png (589x651, 445.92K)

wrong. only midwits think $80k salary for a 60 hour work week is a good deal. your most precious commodity is time. you get 80 years if you're lucky, and maybe 65-70 of them are quality years.

I am in semiconductor manufacturing but like as far down as you can go. Once I get my degree I will try to get a different job

So you'd rather work 50 hours a week earning 100k as a salaried employee as opposed to getting $50/h working 40 hour weeks?

It depends what your cost of living is like but you're doing a lot better than you were a few years ago. Just keep improving and you'll be fine.

that's good. what is your degree in?

Computer Science

yeah you'll be fine

A straw man or straw person is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.

that's not even tracking inflation

>wrong. only midwits think $80k salary for a 60 hour work week is a good deal. your most precious commodity is time.
Holy fucking shit, this guy understands. So many people think only in terms of dollars without thinking about time.
Convo at old job:
>You're smart user, why not go study to be a programmer at this company?
>I wouldn't mind programming, but a lot of these big corps make your work like MINIMUM 60 Hours a week on a salary with no overtime
>Yeah, but six figures.
-____-
How is OP's pic a strawman? If you're buying thousands upon thousands of dollars of useless shit and not doing your math homework that is SIMPLE budgeting, you should not be complaining.

I work six days a week and can't afford the cheapest apartments outside of actual ghettos

Attached: 1648425051061~2.png (680x613, 199.71K)

For me that looked like

17 - $9/he

20 - $25 hour

23 - $30 hour (bought a bunch of eth at $2)

26 - $26/hour (switched careers to software)

28 - $40/ hour

30 - $60/hour

Sold most my Eth at $12 from $2 (suicide fuel). But kept about $200k worth atm.

Networth 500k~ from investments in boomerstock (300k+200k eth).

My advice would be early 20s whatever you do, do not move out from parents place, get a decent starter job in software and gamble your savings on shitcoins/pennystock.

There is never another moment in your life where you will have this much risk tolerance. You could blow 6 months of wages on a shitcoin and have it go to 0 and still not be worried about rent, or going hungry. But those shitcoins could also ensure you never work again.

Never in your life again. Will you have this asymmetrical risk/reward.

At 25 pull your head in and start buying boomer stocks, move out, get a gf, and Invest sensibly. Whatever you make from Yolo gambling 20-25 is your starter dice roll.

Try starting a side business at 25, making websites or something.

Maybe just don't be poor?

This. I make six digits in a rural area, but damn, I work 60+ hrs a week.

nice work user. At your age, I would say don't let yourself get trapped in a "good" job because you "can't afford" to leave. That means make good spending habits, don't let your expenses get out of control. Don't stop looking for better opportunities. It's good to be loyal to a job, but not TOO loyal; remember that there are no good companies, they DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. Finally, you are young and getting raises is fun, but don't become obsessed with increasing your hourly rate. At some point, once you have your PF shit together, you should focus on building wealth, which should of course be a good mix of financial assets and hard assets. And finally, since the goal is to be happy, don't forget to level up the rest of your life stats! Stay healthy, have productive hobbies, get a wife and have kids so you have someone to share your wealth with!

I'm 32 but still live like I'm early 20s, do I still do the gambling on shitcoins?

This. Id rather live in poverty if it meant I can live and have a family and dont have to work,

Theres plenty of rich bank executives who make insane money but they work 60 hrs a week and dont spend time with their family, who end up jumping out of the 10th floor window due to the stress

I just took a “break” from screens for 24 hours and I genuinely can’t fucking think outside of screen. What do.