How come we never talk about shit like pic rel...

how come we never talk about shit like pic rel? i swear you guys get so tunnel visioned on crypto you miss out on ways to generate actual wealth that are right in front of you

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-164504~2.png (1440x2001, 1.01M)

Talk about how he should be harmed for the harm he's doing to the housing market?

because you actually have to do clerical work and interact with people to make shit like that happen. imagine all the yime he spends managing shit and fretting over responsibilities. it defines his whole existence. i can make 150,000 in revenue jacking off to hentai and lifting weights all day with no need for the theatrics of pretending that being a mifdleman is worthwhile.

But user, he doesn't own any property

It's 150k revenue. His profit margins are probably shit, especially when you factor in covering damages for retarded airbnb partiers.

>revenue
okay? whats the profit?

He's not generating any wealth, all he has is massive debt that will take him decades to pay off, assuming he doesn't declare bankruptcy and lose all his rentals before then due to being insanely overleveraged.

most rental agreements don't allow you to do this. not sure how he's been getting away with this so far.

>owns nothing
>is happy
Fuck is this what Klaus wants for us?

Attached: D3361BF0-06CC-4B89-B3D1-3DD29CFE78EF.jpg (1500x1500, 2.44M)

>Rents out apartments & uses them uses as AirBnB

Pretty sure that's illegal now

>i swear
Pottymouth ass bitch.

By being a smooth criminal up until the article was published.

>Humza Zafar

Attached: lacreatura.png (242x208, 3.7K)

You'd still need quite a bit of starting capital for deposits on all the rentals. Usually you're not allowed to let out a rental again, so insurance is probably a non-starter and you need money to cover damages etc.
I'm wondering how he manages to rent enough places in desirable areas. Usually getting a rental is a clusterfuck, let alone enough to have that much revenue. Maybe he offers significantly over the market rate for rent.

What a shitty thread. They don't even tell us how much money he's actually making.

this is illegal in most countries + there's no market for it
if you're a burgerican and in crypto, yeah you're kind of dumb. but for most of the world crypto is unironically the highest possible upside

I remember when covid hit and hundreds of these leeches got left holding the bag with zero revenue.
Good times

Stupid. this kind of shit adds no value to humanity, just middle-mans rental properties and jacks the price up. Plus what if somebody destroys a property that he leased. Sounds like a big fucking headache and you should’ve researched this more before you posted a thread about it.

Attached: 858BD6F0-6AB8-47BC-B15F-F7FBF21D189D.png (1195x1151, 446.18K)

Same thing will happen once we enter a recession.

Because we aren’t rental arbitraging parasites, we’re crypto shilling parasites

Besides, this guys business model is a mess

>revenues
>profits
>P&L
>video
>look at all these Lambos
So he wages as an rental agent with a vlogging side hustle?

Attached: 1647110658924.jpg (1024x849, 124.07K)

>revenue
i hate normies so much

This is illegal in a lot of places and the liability + paperwork...yeah this is how you end up in debt Hell

Is that so user? How do you do this?