Based on the threads of this board, we are still in disbelief

Based on the threads of this board, we are still in disbelief.

Attached: Capture.png (826x685, 55.03K)

Nothing to be in disbelief about, it's Sam's manipulation

I expect an Epic bart down to 38k in the coming days, but if it doesn't happen I'm fine, I loaded my bags during the dip.

The whole thing is tiresome though. We literally never had capitulation or despair. It's like we went to anxiety and denial and straight to disbelief

We never had a bubble top either you stupid fucking retard.

fuck I just looked at the weekly chart, bros, this could be the exit pump before the mega dump

>bubble top

you mean a blow off top?

>Russia willing to accept BTC for oil exports to friendly countries
Are you guys memeing or do you really not understand the significance of this? We're living through a paradigm shift and most of you don't even realize it.

Enough of that though back to shitposting in other threads.

Bitcoin is unironically being acknowledged and people are starting to realize there won't be enough bitcoin for everyone

See
No blow off top means no 80% decline, sorry

I'm holding and in disbelief. When will it be safe to take profit?

we never really had a total collapse, closest was maybe may last year but that still felt somewhat chill.

this

last year was not 2020

>but muh 19k
Seethe and dilate bobonigger
No blowoff top no insane capitulation
Nigger why would there be a capitulation anyways
Everyone and their grandma believe crypto will never die anymore
This isn’t 2017 nigger

>Everyone and their grandma believe crypto will never die anymore
Kek that's a good justification for a dump, the technology is totally useless.

>implying Globohomo won't outright ban BTC if
the ruskies did this

In 2018 at some point people genuinely thought it was all going to go to zero
Nowadays the ratio of retards that keep saying “I’ll buy all the bitcoin if it goes to 1$” has gone tenfold
It’s like GME except instead of a short squeeze that never comes it’s a perpetual demand that ends up in a net positive the more times goes since everyone wants to buy and the sellers are either swing traders or retards, but the majority of the market believes “bitcoin is here forever”, and in order to change that you need to create some serious negative narrative, not that the globohomo media hasn’t tried

In 2018 it WAS all going to go to zero and the Fed stepped in to print more money thus rescuing the stock market and thus BTC by proxy. Now the Fed is going to tighten into a recession near the top of the biggest market bubble in history. Like I said I'm invested in the euphoric short covering / Do Kwon driven rally for now but it's going to be time to take profit soon. I hate that investing now is about strategic misallocation of capital to benefit from the Fed.

you can't ban BTC

It's going to dump at some point, it just seems hard to predict. I think the reason it's not dumping now is that everyone thought it would dump. My guess is we pump back to 60k, maybe even a slightly higher high at 75k, only for a mega dump to happen when no one expects it.

I could foresee a situation where the stock market crashes, Dow Jones goes from 36k to under 28k in a single day, boomers freak the fuck out, but bitcoin stays strong. People buy the dip, bitcoin goes higher, then boomers and retail just flood into btc, it goes to 100k, maybe 200k, and then immediate hyper-dump to under 10k. Then all those institutions who sold the top use their profits to start buying stocks with good fundamentals again

Sure but what about