How the FUCK am I supposed to create an internet identity so I can stake ICP

How the FUCK am I supposed to create an internet identity so I can stake ICP.

When I try to create one it says enter device name OK i enter some random BS. THEN it wants me to insert a security key ? OK what is this nonsense for fucks sake ? Why cant i create an account a normal fucking way why is it so complicated. What AM I supposed to do please help

Attached: 1621710697312.jpg (250x218, 3.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yubico.com/au/product/yubikey-5-nfc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can use a ledger or a USB security key

midwit filter

go buy SOL or Apecoin

Why cant I create a normal account without any nonsense ? Cant I just use a wallet like metamask etc etc. What is even an USB security key. Ive never heard of it.

I see some people have use this device as an option when they log but I cant. Why ? It only lets me to use an USB

phone: if your on iphone set up face id or Touch ID. it’s important to set up id BEFORE you go to the icp website. then go to the site and it should give you an option to use your Touch ID/ Face ID as the passkey. i haven’t tried but this should work on android. also occasionally incognito tabs don’t work so use regular tabs (I use safari)

windows: ah shit this is more tricky. Iva e a brand new laptop with a fingerprint scanner. on windows go to settings and set up windows hello pin. if you have fingerprint scanner set that up as well. also set up the Face ID for windows if you have a camera. when you’ve done that go to the icp website and follow the instructions as before. when it asks for a keypass it should give the option for your fingerprint and windows pin. i haven’t tested face id but that should work as well.

also incognito tabs messed up my signing up process for windows so don’t use incognito when signing up (but you can use it to login)

My piss stays icy.

Attached: 3.jpg (192x242, 19.42K)

just get a yubikey

Why don't you give them your asshole ID while you're at it

Im on android. I tried going from google chrome and it says - Your browser isn’t supported for Internet Identity. - and what version I need. OK I update my chrome browser to the latest one. Still the same thing

Buy a few of these

yubico.com/au/product/yubikey-5-nfc/

I would love to be normie enough to sleep at night with a device that authenticates like that, but I actually like having my II secured behind my ledger pin. NGL.

you got filtered

Why don't you rate yubikeys?

What does that mean?

>he doesn't even have an internet computer

It means why do you think very poorly of yubikeys?

You just have to have it to authenticate, right? There is no 2fa?

Ah I gotcha yeah taking off the 2fa is a good idea however if your main neuron is attached to a ledger hardware wallet does it really matter ?

Keep in mind even logging in to authentic can be enough to tamper with 2fa devices and internet identity log ins

yes goyim, give your biometrics to kikes to store your wealth.