Best Major in 2025

1990s: Finance
2000s: IT

Every decade or so there is a major where if you are in it, go to a target school, get internships, and get a job out of said target school, you made it for life, WITHOUT going to medical school.

What is this major going to be in 2025?

Attached: 1607863939740.png (1000x1000, 1.31M)

idk anything to stay alive i think. The world is heading for total destruction.

art

Definitely my degree: Economics. :)
Also, very hot woman there OP. :)

College student here.

None

None.

The only way I see a person being able to make it in 2025 is to learn a skill and be self-employed. Competition for jobs is getting too large and salaries are getting too low to make the loan worth it.

If I was going to college in 2025, I would unironically go to trade school then use my salary to start a business that has me not doing physical labor as quickly as possible.

Attached: 1647481822761.jpg (540x719, 43.51K)

And if you go into a trade, go into a medical trade (i.e Xray Tech, Nurse, Sonograph tech). Dont do manual labor shit.

Even trade school is fucked. Either way you are fucked university or not. That's why women outnumber men in college 3 to 1 (at least at my university). Even then a significant amount of the guys are greek life who only give a shit about greek life and their guaranteed job after graduation thanks to family connections etc

Most guys that are worth a damn are already doing whatever they are doing to get themselves out there. I got extremely lucky with fantom last year and my one and only friend got extremely lucky with futures and now we have a small investment company. At the rate we are going I am going to drop out later this year because it is simply not worth it to go to college anymore. It is not worth my time. Not a larp either

I hate all of you with a force of a million suns. Trying to get into finance as a statistics Bsc but competing against 1000000000 economics roasties is fucking impossible.

Mathematics.

And it's not even close. Mathematics is a pure IQ test. If you did ANYTHING other than mathematics you are low IQ and filtered. If you did mathematics, I'll interview you and likely hire you. Simple as

The content you learn in university is useless- no matter what program you're in. The point of university is the message you send, by going to a good university, studying a hard subject, and getting good marks. And math is alone at the top

Just kidding I stand corrected, I pulled the "3 to 1" ratio out of my ass but there are still 3,000 more females at my uni than males out of like 20 thousand

based take desu

>Even trade school is fucked.
If you dont work the Mexican trades, it's okay. The point of the job is just to give you a jumping-off point to start a business.

Self-employment is really the only way out. It's not that a good life is impossible, it's that it's not going to be given out on a silver platter anymore, you actually have to compete for it. This was pretty much the norm for everywhere but the west, and now that Americans are feeling the pressure of competition, they are crumbling and thinking the world is going to end.

Attached: IMG_0486.gif (413x498, 305.93K)

lmfao bruh I swapped from stats to economics hahaha its not hard to see boomers seem to think economics is worth something despite it being utterly useless for the most part. You should've seen the writing on the wall, guess you're not as smart as you think you are huh? :)

>muh Math PhD make 300k starting meme

Attached: 1629842269761.jpg (640x427, 34.29K)

No lmao.

Attached: 271912307_1118470855589407_1795023759344965465_n.jpg (1080x1350, 278.36K)

I literally came to my macro econ class 3 times - day 1, midterms, finals. The demand / supply lines move intuitively. Half of the exam was bumping demand line to shift price or supply to shift price. Not going to classes my senior year was one of the best decisions I made in life. God my degree was useless.

In the meantime IT chads were getting $50/hr internships and setting themselves up to literally make $150,000 at 21 and $250,000 by 25. Business school was a mistake.

Attached: 1619144595793.jpg (1080x1080, 391.08K)

Where we're going most degrees won't get you shit, every retard monkey has been pushed into college for decades now and is already the equivalent of a high school diploma in the 1970's. Being knowledgeable in the trades is what will be in demand. Most people are clueless at how everything in their house works and the average age of a tradesman is now in the upper 50's with a massive glut of young people learning the crafts to take their place. Tradesmen will get artisanal rates very soon just because they'll be in demand.

Geology. Increasing demand for resources, geo eng will be big also. Anything with mining and commodities or studying the Earth. Trillion dollar industry and increasing.
>I have a geology degree but working as a pilot lol
It's either that or learning to code (on own not in uni)

I got my degree in econ and never once used it, started working as an electrician and made much more than the few jobs I tried to get with my degree.

What kind of a pilot? What made you want to do it? Seems like a pain in the ass. I don't know how you faggots make the cross-wind landings work either.

I'm a military pilot desu, paid for my ppl out of pocket but was too expensive to go any farther.
Threw in my application and got in. Tbh I love this. You know the freedom you get when you get your drivers license? It's that free feeling but on steroids. The world seems so small.

This. I make $200k at 25, fully remote doing software development. It's comfy and I only have $5k in debt because I went to a local state school
Probably something computer related like CS