Amazing Speech by Richard Heart

youtube.com/watch?v=idLGNR_skF4

He's literally one of us. Why do you reject this man? He is literally building an entire financial ecosystem to take on the demonic satanic clown jesters on. I hope he has a lot of security.

Attached: 268cc51efa.jpg (720x480, 32.76K)

He's got massive loser vibes

Maybe you have low IQ? I don't get that at all. How can a billionaire be a loser lol that doesen't even equate.

Attached: photo_2021-05-27_14-44-44.jpg (989x1280, 80.24K)

Not even a billion dollars could help him lmao.

he is a classic clique theory loser

So did you even watch the speech? Name another crypto founder that has raised money for life-extension research or is this based & redpilled. There are none.

Attached: tu4u4u46u465ii.jpg (1280x720, 144.61K)

In fact he is DESTINED for greatness. You WILL hear more and more about him in the coming years. He's the next Elon Musk. In fact, I'm afraid he might be the next anti-christ.

Attached: 1642330545914.jpg (513x1024, 40.52K)

WTF user ? I thought HEX was dead in the water

He will get fucked anally by the ZOG before he can ever do anything.

Nope. Fundamentals are solid. We are up the last week and that's not even considering the crazy hype that will follow after PulseChain and it's derivatives launch.

There's just the right amount of liquidity meaning whales can't dump without rekking price but also meaning that price goes up very easily. Also the amount of stakers and length of stakes is increasing every month. Hedron was just released too allowing for encapsulated stakes so you can actually sell an indeterminate length stake (example if you have a 5yr stake you can now sell it on the open market). You can also now borrow against your stake.

What's up with the faggot boomer with the pink mohawk?

There's a lot of Libertarian/schizo types in HEX, I'm not sure what his shtick is. I'm pretty sure he's not a fag/tranny despite the appearance. More of a cypherpunk type in the classic sense.

The entire Hex crowd is full of creepy ugly boomers and blacks.

thanks Richard, very nice!

I, non ironically, think Hex is revolutionary. I love the idea of being able to lock my investment up for 10+ years while earning yield on top of my principal and anyone who lies and breaks their promise get taxed and given to honest people like me. It's fucking great. Too many people get caught up with Richard Heart and what flavor his dick taste like instead of looking at the finished product that is Hex.

Attached: brrrrr.gif (448x580, 200K)

If you think they are ugly you haven't seen the average population kek and yes, the types to actually go to a real life HEX meet-up are way more likely to be eccentric schizos than those that just stay at home counting their money.

You're welcome.

>Amazing Speech by Richard Heart
It's amazing if you are brain damaged.

What objections did you have? Oh you didn't actually watch it? Wow what a surprise.

Attached: 1632317603237.jpg (900x694, 327.82K)

He is spouting the same nonsense over and over again. My point is, this guy is a disgusting manipulator cashing on stupidity of his cult-like followers.

Not sure but he gave an amazing lecture at the Hex conference and received a standing ovation. So I will look past the pink mohawk.

Attached: bigbrain.png (1144x888, 415.31K)

Average compared to what? If we are taking amerimutts then yes. If we are accounting for normal people then hexicans are all fairly horrifying subhumans.

nice samefagging vapertranny

Is this vaper in the room with you right now? I agree with you that he is a faggot. Namefagging and pretending he has been around longer than he has. I know that for a fact. You still sound like a schizzo calling random people out like this though... weird man.

Attached: spacehex.jpg (1500x500, 105.13K)

WTF i jusy heard it he called out the WEF. richard wtf you doing man dont be this based they will come for you

They removed his youtube channel shortly after. Took a long time to get it back.

Attached: Hex2.jpg (481x638, 54.89K)