Crypto

Currency Talk

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9.61K)

is that the coin with the dog and the bat???

I enjoy this particular brand of cryptocurrency

They can try as hard as they want but they can't stop what is coming.

PAY NO MIND TO NAYSAYERS

Attached: dogger.gif (640x360, 645K)

Hahaha baggies starting to wonder why their bags ain’t pumping when btc is going parabolic

Y’all got scammed l0sers

how is the 5% tax on transactions distributed to holders?

Hahahahhaa seethe my dobaggies lmao the look when the j33ts wake up

Attached: 155593D3-7DC4-4235-90CC-5488CFBA6074.jpg (2424x2574, 285.69K)

Cringe, learn to type
Proportional to each wallet e.g. a wallet holding .1% of supply would receive .1% of the reflections

dog coins are dead though

I would say this but the answer is obvious. No listings no pump.

I'm happy that this chapter of biz is over soon. Just another flatlined entry on shitcoin explorers

Lol nope, dogs and crypto will always be associated with each other forever. Cat season failed and so will ape season.

can I see a tx for this distribution?

Exchange listing at 50k

wouldn't now be the perfect time for a fat ass Marketing campaign and a few listings or at least one major listing?
the sentiment is bullish so wassup

Attached: 1648118317976.jpg (820x724, 83.42K)

Hello, and good evening to you all. I just wanted to say what a blast I'm having by holding crypto currency in my BSC wallet.

It's still shaky. Boomercoin can yet shit its pants again. But I hope that the devs have some cex trix ready to shoot when the time is right.

Seconded

The time is now

Faggots

Also it's crazy how the d0b0 memes have gone viral including when the market started going down the toilet last year

It's incredible how many here fail to see something is building up big when people are willing to start throwing money to shitcoins/memecoins again

When it goes parabolic again it'll fly past its last ATH

Imagine a coin so “dead” that it makes a curry nigger have a mental breakdown

Attached: 716410F7-260C-4C1E-8F9B-4A8FB45C96AD.jpg (1284x1902, 1.1M)