I just hope to god he takes booking duties off of Tony's frail, cocaine-covered hands and puts on a real show

I just hope to god he takes booking duties off of Tony's frail, cocaine-covered hands and puts on a real show.

Attached: 1646627031782.jpg (1920x1080, 358.06K)

How is Tony's booking bad? Just because he doesn't book your favorites, doesn't mean it's bad.

Thank you for being #withAEW, two dilators have been shipped to your listed address

Regal's not a booker

Not sure if I want it to be Regal but yeah Tony needs some time off so he can focus on specific things more and not die in the next 5 years

Adam Cole loses to Orange Cassidy then gets a title shot.

why?

it wasn't a sanctioned match, it doesn't count for the rankings, ffs what is so hard to understand about this?

People don't watch the show or don't understand what unsanctioned means.

he's gonna be running ROH. screencap this

Attached: newFile-6.jpg (982x726, 61.18K)

What's the purpose of making the #1 contender look weak before the PPV?

Tony said he is booking ROH himself last night. Im sure he will listen to Regal's input though.

Yea because nxt was such a good show with him

Cole v Orange was like a month before the PPV

Fucking retard, keep slurping up slop

>Fucking retard, keep slurping up slop
shut up dimwit

#I'mWithAEW

And? The last thing anyone remembers the challenger doing is losing to a comedy character. It led to the build having no heat. Stop being a cultist and admit when something was a dumb decision

And? I assume they know the main event of the next PPV a month before the show?

Why pointlessly job out half your main event to a comedy act?

It was his last 1-on-1 match on Dynamite before his World Championship match, and it main evented.

Everyone knew he was going to lose anyway, cowboy shitter is getting his cena push.