My dad has a small business (barber)

my dad has a small business (barber)
I want to make him more money
what do I do to help?

Attached: 1648124361588.png (554x554, 742.02K)

Open an Instagram account for him and take pictures also pay for some advertising on Instagram.

spread tetanus at the other barber shops in town

grow some hair so he can cut it for you.

Stop being a tranny and just be normal, more worth than any money you could give him

Does he own the barber shop or does he just rent out a seat in it?

suck dick

>start an information campaign about the local competition
>buy out said stores
>business is booming
>open satellite locations around your city
>become local monopoly

Attached: trollist.png (600x646, 138.05K)

learn to cut hair so you become a free labor for him :=) japanese restaurants and barbers always hire family members mostly

Attached: d51af47-4d8a4c00-86fd-4120-81db-f162ecac078a.jpg (364x457, 68.66K)

this.

also, gary v's crushing it could be a good resource in this case. knowing how to use social media to garner a lot of attention is your best bet.

how do I put testosterone into the water supply?

thanks for the resource. I suppose paying for ads and making social media posts is really all I could do. It's hard for me to imagine it actually working though. Do people actually use coupons and go to places they learn about through the TV? It's hard for me to believe.

The issue is that it doesn't do anything to increase revenue. There are only so many people who need their hair cut at a time, per day, and in our area. If we had 100 barbers it wouldn't magically increase the amount we made. The main bottle cap is area, I think. The solution would be to be a barber on the go, maybe using a van to bring the barber to customers. Similar to how janitors bring their utilities with them to areas.

This is a million dollar idea, I bet. Doordash but with a barber.

After you get approval from your dad, make up a sheet like the pic shown. Describe the barber shop, where it is, etc and post that its 50% off first cut with the torn off paper piece. I think you know what I mean...place these in grocery store billboards, church billboards, gyms, liquor stores, etc...you're bound to get some bites and even repeat customers.

Attached: ad.jpg (216x233, 7.17K)

Tell him to sell his barbershop and go all in chainlink NOW!!!!!!!!

live stream it, record it and use for asmr content, market it on normie social media, create a good logo maybe even a website for appointments

Attached: e970649b9ce2bd6414ee9e7cd4930abd.jpg (640x721, 69.5K)

unironically have sex
like a lot of it and makethe grandkids work for free

learn how to massage add that as new service
learn about skin beauty treatment add as new service and create a all in one well being place

fuck it throw a bar in there one of my favorite barbershops serves coffee and beer they have like a mini bar inside while you wait

If you're online product line goes well enough and you have pic related talking about your profit line you could local franchise and make the current owners franchises after buyouts. You could also burn capital like crazy and undercut other businesses with leverage.

Social media presence, online marketing, and SEO

Local advertising works well to. You can also rent billboards and put up fliers like those.

Another idea would be to open a product line that is shilled on social media. Give your front desk associate commission per sale, as long as the stylist if they make the sale. Use customer analytics and market analytics to find the best products. Pay for makeup YouTubers and Instagrammers to "review your product".

You could hire professionals for all of this and take out a 3% API fixed business loan for 500,000.00. Business loans do not effect personal credit, and if you're business goes bankrupt after spending a million dollars in low interest debt you've done something wrong.

give his patrons a free blowjob with every haircut
word of mouth about the dick on the mouth will drive business to you