It doesn't matter if your fake money is pumping. It will still never be worth anything

It doesn't matter if your fake money is pumping. It will still never be worth anything.

Attached: 51E8PC-78UL.jpg (312x500, 48.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tbwns.com/2017/07/17/bears-lair-coming-crypto-currency-bonanza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where all this money come from? Government, what else?

Bitcoin is the most real money to ever exist. Everything else is fake.

>heh your internet meme money won't ever be bought by anyone
>uh uh uh.... it doesn't matter if people buy it; it's not useful! See all the other jew securities that are regulated to hell? They are useful! Your funny money isn't!

but its okay when they laundry fiat ?

Show me a bitcoin.

I don't care about the worth of my assets. I only care about my gain. I am opportunist. When I see a gay parade, I open a stand and sell overpriced rainbow flags.

Show me the money in your bank account

He can't. It's all numbers on a screen now.

I can show you real USD. You cant show me a bitcoin

>not even close to fungible
yikes

This is such a stale take. The physical properties of fiat make it LESS useful as a form of money. Numbers on a screen, with a limited supply, is the perfect monetary tool. It's impossible to counterfeit, easy to transfer, easy to divide, easy to audit, and impossible to confiscate. Find me a single asset that comes close to competing with bitcoin in doing what money is supposed to do.

i think people like him just don't understand how BTC works. they just think it's 1's and 0's on a screen, not realizing more aspects of life are just becoming 1's and 0's on a screen. i'd rather have those 1's and 0's governed by cryptography than nothing at all.

How can something that exists be less useful than something that does not exist?

Ask Microsoft, Facebook, or any tech companies.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't even real?

Those are real companies that exist that provide products and services.

Can you show me a facebook or cloud service personally? Because what Bitcoin is a decentralized "service"

> tbwns.com/2017/07/17/bears-lair-coming-crypto-currency-bonanza/
> Article from 2017 which shows Bitcoin provides a more important service than any FAANG
imagine still not grasping this in 2022

Attached: btccomfy.png (1024x655, 392.75K)

haha yeah it's all valued in fiat currency and fiat currency is going to 0!! you faggots will sell, feel rich for a week and then neck

Yes, we can go to their office and we can take a tour of their servers. You know, things that exist.