What if this is the pump from Luna buying up BTC? Won't it just go back down again?

What if this is the pump from Luna buying up BTC? Won't it just go back down again?

Attached: 1628890888834.jpg (750x544, 27.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/block/720552/bc1q9d4ywgfnd8h43da5tpcxcn6ajv590cg6d3tg6axemvljvt2k76zs50tv4q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any big money player slowly enters through microbuys over the course of a long period of time
Luna is apparently just hitting "Buy" with big money
Luna is young dumb money (relatively speaking)
Luna is the dumb faggot market buying while whales are watching
>Whales dump
>Whales buy bottom
>Luna buys
>Luna pumps
>Luna guarantees Whales are safe
that's my prophecy

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.91K)

It is from his daily $150 million BTC purchases, but it won't go back down. The bullrun is unironically back now, we will see a new ATH within 2 months.

Price didn't even pump when they bought 9000BTC in a single buy back in January. Look for the transaction.

This is unironically exit pumping look at all the retards fomoing in and getting euphoric and then look at the daily volume.

holy shit could you please spoonfeed ive been looking for this
i remember when it was a complete nothingburger but everyones sperging the fuck out now

no one in their right fucking mind would be market buying spot, 100's of millions need to not only be custodially purchased but also slowly

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/block/720552/bc1q9d4ywgfnd8h43da5tpcxcn6ajv590cg6d3tg6axemvljvt2k76zs50tv4q

this is their Januray 9k hit from that link you can go to their address and see their transactions

If it was that easy then Tether alone would've pumped us to $1MM by now.

re: no one in their right fucking mind--
are they the reason for this gradual pump after the dump? it's almost like a perfect stair case of buys
maybe this 'purchase' was sending to a custodial manager?

except tether is literally (unironically, seriously) based on nothing (maybe)
btw tether printed literally a billion a few days ago so

basically regulating crypto in the EU bulish allows big money to enter.
Fed rates were a nothing burger
Several countries are speculated to make bitcoin legal tender
El Salvador bitcoin bond was over subscribed.
richard salinas paving the way for mass mexico adoption
strike entered argentina (when strike entered el salvador 6 months later it was made legal tender)
big investors like bill miller entered around 40k and stated he was going to buy it all the way down since it was almost 50% off it's all time high
Exxon mobile news (true or not) that they are using bitcoin to mine exposed natural gas they hit when drilling instead of flaring it
Next halving is less than 2 years away people are actually front running it
Stable coins are offering shit yields compared to inflation making people choose bitcoin over shitty 5% apy
probably fake news about russia looking into bitcoin for oil purchase/sales

What else do you guys want? People that have actual money are buying bitcoin no cares anymore what broke indebt poor fag retails wants

Apparently he isn't even buying BTC, but WBTC. I'm pretty sure WBTC is backed by actual BTC but it's not like he's just buying BTC spot on Binance.

Tether doesn't do what you think they do, they only print when a market maker purchases tethers. Do Kwon is directly pumping BTC which is what tether truthers think tether does.

Price didn’t pump then because the volume was higher and there were loads of sellers. Now sellers have been exhausted, volume is low, and anyone buying with real money is going to pump the price.
> big money accumulates slowly
Yeah, and this is what it looks like when big money accumulates slowly over a low volume. The big green candles are whales having detected the big money buy pressure and front-running it.

im just saying if we got back to 42k tomorrow morning this entire paragraph will be funny
we said the same shit in 2017 essentially

so? I buy bitcoin everyday. I dont care if it goes up or down because i dont have a 1 day chart time span. Yes it could go down tomorrow. I'm talking in the long run. No one knows what anything will do in stocks/crypto/bonds etc for certain.
Did your comment seem intelligent in your brain before you typed it out?

The whales and market makers and colossal faggots like Bankman who crashed crypto in Nov were always going to buy back in eventually. Retards just expected the price to crash another 50% before it happened.

>and there were loads of sellers
Except it's literally the opposite. They started making purchases around when market sentiment shifted and started being buyer-driven which means, by definition, that there was more buying power since then the market has been "sort of" steadily going up . Sellers have been exhausted since january that's why the price has been going up for three months.
LUNA purchases have nothing to do with the current market conditions lmao

I would love to agree with you, but it went from 29k to 67 in a similar disgusting staircase with low volume. I don't believe in anything anymore clownworld.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (736x739, 79.8K)

Fucking piece of shit poison type
>lick night shade lick nigh shade

Does*

2017 ended with a blowoff top newfag

BTC broke resistance
There's a lot of stop losses in the 46k-50k range placed over the last couple months that market makers want to trigger

LUNA purchases are merely the news that the composite man/whales/jews/bogs/etc are using as an excuse to pump the market
They once used a single statement from China to pump BTC by 50% in a single day